Topics > The Departed

Senator Frank Lautenberg

(1/5) > >>

trapeze:
Dead at 89

--- Quote ---Frank Lautenberg died this morning of viral pneumonia at age 89, his office said.

The oldest member of the Senate, Lautenberg had struggled with health problems since late last year, when he missed several weeks of votes because of what he said was flu and bronchitis.

The death of Lautenberg, a Democrat who was the longest-serving senator in New Jersey history, creates a vacancy that Governor Christie, a Republican, will fill.
--- End quote ---

Because that's the only way to get some of them to leave the Senate. Can't wait to see who Christie will nominate given his recent activities.

Alphabet Soup:
Why should they replace him? I'm sure that he'll get just as much done now as he ever did before...

::devil::

(and yea, that is as much sympathy as you're gonna get from me frank)

Libertas:
Good news/bad news...the bad new being Christie gets to name some Big Government statist RINO/AINO like Whitman to replace him...not much of an upgrade coming...leaving Frank in given his current status might be the better choice...

RickZ:
Good.  One PoS mandarin down for the count, a couple of thousand more to go, starting with the Choomster-in-Chief and his legal sidekick hack, Eric the Red.

/Since I can never say anything nice about Democrats, it won't stop me from pissing on their graves while the dirt is still freshly dug.  Why be nice and bite my tongue when they are such egregious fukcs?

Libertas:
If that fresh patch of dirt was closer I'd crack a couple to water it with! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version