Author Topic: Air Force Removes Inspirational Painting With Bible Verse From Dining Hall ...  (Read 1336 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
.... Atheists Found It “Repugnant”

Mikey Weinstein, of the MRFF, crops up again.

BASTA!  ENOUGH!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

I find atheists more than repugnant.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Let me see if I understand this...atheists do NOT believe in the existence of God, right?

So WTF do they care if others do?  How can they find anything about something they deny exists as repugnant?  Why do they feel ANYTHING?

If anything they should feel absolutely nothing...that is their religion right?  The existence of nothingness?

f**k them.  Why do people give in to these assholes who cannot even make sense of their own bullsh*t?

It's all about f**king over other people not like them.

Well, guess what TOO f**kING BAD!

Somebody needs to put an end to this...with a fist if necessary!

Back in my day malcontents and troublemakers were dealt with effectively.  Who's running this cathouse?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
If I were an airman at this base, I'd call in sick.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Let me see if I understand this...atheists do NOT believe in the existence of God, right?

Way too many of them don't just disbelieve - they hate the Christian God and they despise Christians. That's why they can't just leave it alone.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Until they get stuck in a foxhole.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

Way too many of them don't just disbelieve - they hate the Christian God and they despise Christians. That's why they can't just leave it alone.

That's excatly right. These people do not believe in nothing. They are, quite literally, anti-Christ.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Difference between a conservative and a liberal,

If a conservative does not want a gun, they don't buy one, if a liberal does not want a gun they pass laws so no one can buy one.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Bottom line they do not respect the principles this nation was founded upon, beyond that they merely express their ignorance, idiocy and rank selfishness and arrogance...violating our Founding Principles is by far the higher crime and should not be tolerated from any quarter by anybody, period.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Between catering to muzzies, lesbos, fudge packers, and the anti christs, while the constitution is treated like the hand of a muzzie after taking a crap, we are the country of the big swirly.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I honestly do not know why anyone would even want to join this country's military anymore, and I suspect that is exactly the point. They are working to alter the dominance of conservatives in the armed forces, and you get one guess as to why.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I honestly do not know why anyone would even want to join this country's military anymore, and I suspect that is exactly the point. They are working to alter the dominance of conservatives in the armed forces, and you get one guess as to why.

Then, almost as if by miracle, their ballots will be counted after all...