Author Topic: Letter to Sen. Wicker tests positive for ricin  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Letter to Sen. Wicker tests positive for ricin
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 07:00:52 AM »
You both are dead right.  My default position must be to assume the worst of government, they'll prove you wrong too often you go the other way, and the meme of government and state-run media will always be in lock-step and 180 degrees from the truth.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »

Well, we KNOW which one low information media will focus on, anyway. 

Man of all of the Democratic bumper-stickers that is the one I hate the most.

Just where in your bible does it say, "Hold a gun to your neighbors head, and steal his money to do go works in your own name" or "If you see your neighbor not making decisions or valuing what you value, use the government to coerce him into adopting your ways and standards?"

You cannot both be Christian and believe that you have the right to enslave other people at gun point.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2013, 11:16:16 AM »

Just where in your bible does it say, "Hold a gun to your neighbors head, and steal his money to do go works in your own name" or "If you see your neighbor not making decisions or valuing what you value, use the government to coerce him into adopting your ways and standards?"

You cannot both be Christian and believe that you have the right to enslave other people at gun point.

Not to mention being a stalwart defender of abortion. "Thou shalt not murder" doesn't have an amendment saying "unless it shall involve crushing the skull of an unborn infant and sucking out the pieces with a shopvac".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »

Not to mention being a stalwart defender of abortion. "Thou shalt not murder" doesn't have an amendment saying "unless it shall involve crushing the skull of an unborn infant and sucking out the pieces with a shopvac".

Nor are there a caveats on adultery, or allowances for all manner of sexual deviancy residing outside the man-woman as-one-flesh union.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 11:34:21 AM »
I think we're forgetting that the Bible is a "living, breathing document".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 11:36:38 AM »
I think we're forgetting that the Bible is a "living, breathing document".

No, were annoyed that leftist scumbags are still living and breathing...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 08:38:58 PM »
Oops, wrong guy, sorry...you're free...sort of...

An even better candidate has been found...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ricin-case-crumbling-678452

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 11:28:42 AM »
I say it's BS. Like the supposed anthrax powder in the weeks after 9/11. Who in the hell has access to anthrax powder? And who would stand to benefit from aggrandizing the security apparatus in response?

I do believe that covers both motive and opportunity.

I'm at the point now where I don't even care how Infowars-esque it sounds, I'm just assuming the worst about government until proven otherwise...from multiple sources. Notarized and signed by witnesses. In blood.

On that line of thought...

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mayor-Mike-Bloomberg-Ricin-Letter-Guns--209504641.html

...I'm coming to the conclusion that these asshats are sending these damned things to themselves in order to pump up their press exposure and sully all of their opponents!

And I will use a favorite tactic of Leftists - show me 100% iron-clad proof I am wrong!!!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »

From what I understand, it takes a sophisticated set-up to make that stuff.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 07:08:39 AM »
Who now days has the resources to do such a thing?  Who can extort funds so effectively and divert resources so easily?   ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 02:43:53 PM »
What the ...   ::saywhat::

Delk said his client, a 33-year-old Army veteran, came to him to discuss a potential divorce a year ago and finally hired him on May 6, weeks before the ricin incident came to light.

Shannon Richardson's resume on the Internet movie database IMDb said she has had small television roles in "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Walking Dead." She had a minor role in the movie "The Blind Side" and appeared in an Avis commercial, according to the resume.

Delk said the Richardsons were expecting their first child in October. Shannon Richardson also has five children ranging in age from 4 to 19 from other relationships, four of whom have been living with the couple in the New Boston home, the attorney said.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-texas-actress-arrested-ricin-case-180740850.html

Bizzare.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 03:45:51 PM »

During a debate at my business ( I find myself breaking my rule to NOT do this) , I had a( I'm sure) dem tell me he keeps his political beliefs separate from his religious beliefs. I admit I came a little unglued and asked how he reconciled his belief with COL 3:17 (And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him) and I believe Philippians 4:6 (Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God)...... I know we threw around a few more scriptures, but they are escaping me now.

His answer to me was God knew he was a sinner and He is good to forgive him of his sins. So....I asked him if he was sinning willfully, understanding the dem platform embraces sin and he just ignores it....Now this is when he became agitated and stated this is why he keeps his religious beliefs separate because of attacks like this.... It was at this time it was good we were in my business, because I wanted him to actually feel what a verbal attack actually was....But I didn't and only said don't blame the messenger when the message we are to live by is crystal clear.

So that bumper sticker is also repulsive to me.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »

During a debate at my business ( I find myself breaking my rule to NOT do this) , I had a( I'm sure) dem tell me he keeps his political beliefs separate from his religious beliefs. I admit I came a little unglued and asked how he reconciled his belief with COL 3:17 (And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him) and I believe Philippians 4:6 (Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God)...... I know we threw around a few more scriptures, but they are escaping me now.

His answer to me was God knew he was a sinner and He is good to forgive him of his sins. So....I asked him if he was sinning willfully, understanding the dem platform embraces sin and he just ignores it....Now this is when he became agitated and stated this is why he keeps his religious beliefs separate because of attacks like this.... It was at this time it was good we were in my business, because I wanted him to actually feel what a verbal attack actually was....But I didn't and only said don't blame the messenger when the message we are to live by is crystal clear.

So that bumper sticker is also repulsive to me.
Way to go Don ::thumbsup:: x 1000
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 04:16:39 PM »
What the ...   ::saywhat::

Delk said his client, a 33-year-old Army veteran, came to him to discuss a potential divorce a year ago and finally hired him on May 6, weeks before the ricin incident came to light.

Shannon Richardson's resume on the Internet movie database IMDb said she has had small television roles in "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Walking Dead." She had a minor role in the movie "The Blind Side" and appeared in an Avis commercial, according to the resume.

Delk said the Richardsons were expecting their first child in October. Shannon Richardson also has five children ranging in age from 4 to 19 from other relationships, four of whom have been living with the couple in the New Boston home, the attorney said.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-texas-actress-arrested-ricin-case-180740850.html

Bizzare.

Dare I ask how she votes?

Ah heck - she votes "crazy"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 07:46:05 PM »

Small part; zombie #199?