Author Topic: Weld County may Secede from Colorado  (Read 2775 times)

RickZ

Re: Weld County may Secede from Colorado
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 11:48:22 AM »
Rural people need to tell them to screw off, and march on the capitol with guns.

Nah.  I'm too tired to march.  Besides, our modern mandarins do not take heed of our marches.  (Remember the Sept. '09 march on D.C. by almost 2 million in protest of OwebamaCare, the march where Owebama bugged out of D.C. to Ohio [?]? Worked out real well for us, doncha think?)  Just shoot the bastards; they've had their fair share of warnings.

Shoot one, they won't care.  Shoot a couple of dozen, and they'll run and hide.  Shoot a couple of hundred, and they might get the message.  If they don't, oh well.  Thank you Tom, George, James, et.al., for our 2nd Amendment right.  Our mandarins ignore the 2nd Amendment at their peril.  I have to say, though, I give a shyt about their peril like they give a shyt about my opinions, which is to say, not at all.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:59:51 AM by RickZ »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 02:24:30 PM »
Rural people need to tell them to screw off, and march on the capitol with guns.

Nah.  I'm too tired to march.  Besides, our modern mandarins do not take heed of our marches.  (Remember the Sept. '09 march on D.C. by almost 2 million in protest of OwebamaCare, the march where Owebama bugged out of D.C. to Ohio [?]? Worked out real well for us, doncha think?)  Just shoot the bastards; they've had their fair share of warnings.

Shoot one, they won't care.  Shoot a couple of dozen, and they'll run and hide.  Shoot a couple of hundred, and they might get the message.  If they don't, oh well.  Thank you Tom, George, James, et.al., for our 2nd Amendment right.  Our mandarins ignore the 2nd Amendment at their peril.  I have to say, though, I give a shyt about their peril like they give a shyt about my opinions, which is to say, not at all.

As if you don't know already, well stated.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
 I have to say, though, I give a shyt about their peril like they give a shyt about my opinions, which is to say, not at all.

A person who does not respect the rights of others, cannot expect, much less demand that thier rights be respected.
Don't respect my right to own a firearm? Then I don't respect your right to exist....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2013, 07:48:56 PM »
 I have to say, though, I give a shyt about their peril like they give a shyt about my opinions, which is to say, not at all.

A person who does not respect the rights of others, cannot expect, much less demand that thier rights be respected.
Don't respect my right to own a firearm? Then I don't respect your right to exist....

Fits my KISS principle perfectly!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.