Author Topic: This irritates me on so many different levels.  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
This irritates me on so many different levels.
« on: June 17, 2013, 05:56:41 AM »
This irritates me on so many different levels

You see, our guns laws are flawed because they don't compel you to act even a little bit like and adult and read the f**king manual.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: This irritates me on so many different levels.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:50:56 AM »
Heidi Yewman is a left-wing scrunt who does not deserve liberty or freedom, she is too effed up in the head to know jack-sh*t about why America was founded, by whom and what it cost...I wonder how pissed off this twit would be if one of her sacred rights not even given one word in the constitution (let alone all the other documentation of the time like the Federalist Papers, etc) was threatened with immanent revocation - like abortion, which was invented out of nothing!

Can't believe this scrunt is married...Dave the photographer must be an exceptional beta-male!

The only way this story was going to have a happy ending is if this scrunt wrote a not saying she admits she is a net drain to the nation and that her diseased thoughts are better served in the bowels of Hell and she hung herself.  (We know this moron would not shoot a perp, she'd never shoot herself either).

So to Heidi the Twit I bid a hearty  ::doublebird::  !!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »
This genre of anti-gun rant is so cliche...

But a warning to Heidi - I've read quite a few of them and most of them turn out the same -- with the author becoming a convert. If they take it out of the box they immediately see the craftsmanship and recognize that this isn't a toy - it's a finely crafted machine. If they actually take it to a range and shoot it they find out how exciting it is to mark the paper. And when they spot the stranger in their backyard and call the cops it makes a mighty comforting pal who will sit with you for the 90+ minutes for the cops to respond.

Heidi has already demonstrated an almost complete lack if sincerity or objectivity but my warning stands - be careful girl...you might just like it

;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:39:44 AM »

But a warning to Heidi - I've read quite a few of them and most of them turn out the same -- with the author becoming a convert. If they take it out of the box they immediately see the craftsmanship and recognize that this isn't a toy - it's a finely crafted machine. If they actually take it to a range and shoot it they find out how exciting it is to mark the paper. And when they spot the stranger in their backyard and call the cops it makes a mighty comforting pal who will sit with you for the 90+ minutes for the cops to respond.

Heidi has already demonstrated an almost complete lack if sincerity or objectivity but my warning stands - be careful girl...you might just like it

;)

The law doesn't say she has to take it to the range, so she won't.  This is an immature stunt to "prove" that an irresponsible person can buy a gun.
Of course, an irresponsible person can have a baby too, which is WHY they have a "right" to abortion.  Of course if they could license childbirth, they would do that too. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 09:52:35 AM »

;)

The law doesn't say she has to take it to the range, so she won't.  This is an immature stunt to "prove" that an irresponsible person can buy a gun.
Of course, an irresponsible person can have a baby too, which is WHY they have a "right" to abortion.  Of course if they could license childbirth, they would do that too. 

Loaded with projection as well.  She assumes others are as poorly informed and irresponsible as she, just as those who fear a gun in their own hands assumes others are as bad tempered as they.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
Yeah, she is a moron with a cause and that means that she will be as intellectually dishonest as necessary to make her point.

She is quoted as saying:

I have four rules: Carry it with me at all times, follow the laws of my state, only do what is minimally required for permits, licensing, purchasing and carrying, and finally be prepared to use it for protecting myself at home or in public.

Her supposed point is that by doing what is minimally required she does not need to engage in any training or testing whatsoever. That's her big point.

Well, unfortunately for her, her big point is in conflict with one of her stated rules. She cannot be prepared to use the weapon for protection without training and practice. This is self evident to all but the hopelessly obtuse which, as we all know, includes everyone who is irrationally terrified of firearms to begin with.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 05:12:29 PM »
Doesn't this twit realize that there is something called a manual that accompanies these things in the box that the gin came in. I know I read mine for the sake of knowing how to disassemble the little bugger for cleaning and parts inspection.

Nope, she'll have none of that logic, just continue to act like a gernig with a new toy.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 08:30:52 AM »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:34:51 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 11:32:18 AM »
"She has elected to shoot off her mouth about things she admits she knows nothing about."

No doubt.  I say it is intentionally malicious.  Akin to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater...she should be charged with a hate crime.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 11:40:14 PM »
ARRGH!
http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/07/26/the-continuing-saga-of-living-with-the-gun/

I thought the gun would make me feel more powerful, more confident, and less fearful. I was wrong. All I felt was fear. Physically taking the gun out of the safe and putting it in a holster on my hip literally reminded me that I was going out into a big bad scary unsafe world. There were days when I put the gun back in the safe and stayed home because it simply took too much energy to be scared. It was easier to be at home without the worry and responsibility of being “the good guy with the gun.”

Yep you are right lady, the government should have prevented you form having a gun, because you belong in an insane asylum. You have so many emotional issues from being a 5 year old in an adult world that you should be locked up. Don't worrk honey, we will keep you nice and safe in your padded cell.

See how clever I am- I am making the case for gun control by being willfully stupid and irresponsible.  Because I learned in Kindergarten than when one student did that the whole class was usually punished by having new rules regarding he activity.
Lets kill all of the liberals and then there won;t be a need for gun control. All of the irresponsible useless noncontributing morons will be dead.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 06:06:32 AM »
Yep you are right lady, the government should have prevented you form having a gun, because you belong in an insane asylum. You have so many emotional issues from being a 5 year old in an adult world that you should be locked up. Don't worrk honey, we will keep you nice and safe in your padded cell.

See how clever I am- I am making the case for gun control by being willfully stupid and irresponsible.  Because I learned in Kindergarten than when one student did that the whole class was usually punished by having new rules regarding he activity.
Lets kill all of the liberals and then there won;t be a need for gun control. All of the irresponsible useless noncontributing morons will be dead.

[/quote]
You might have warned me before blood pressure went up, that this was a hit piece from a leftist hack from the get go not actually from pagunblog. They already did the dissection and arguments which all of responsible gun types would take side with.

As from as I'm concerned, it read like a piece of leftist fiction written from a diary. "Today, I almost killed the children with my gun, I left it partially accessible as my purse wasn't locked during the party" "The children, were all tucked in for over an hour, none of them could reach the purse on the counter......" Guns are dangerous.....

Yeah, she could have run the children over with the car while backing out of the driveway in a hurry to get my birth control for her hot date tonight except that she didn't have any children or a date. Definitely reads like a what if scenario. She felt fear in her heart knowing she could have killed them while playing in the driveway via the car. Oh know, perhaps getting into that car will cause harm to others, I'll stay home, perhaps take mass transit and let govt professional drivers take care of me.....

What a lying bitch, she doesn't own a gun to begin with. Kind of like Gabby Gifford's husband going out to buy an ar-15 just to prove how easy it is. Doesn't own one now but wants to show off that he can own one. Just utter steaming pile of bullsh*t.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 10:17:34 AM »

You might have warned me before blood pressure went up, that this was a hit piece from a leftist hack from the get go not actually from pagunblog. They already did the dissection and arguments which all of responsible gun types would take side with.

Sorry, I couldn't bear to link to her directly (neither could instapundit it would seem)  and the analysis at Pagunblog was spot on.

As from as I'm concerned, it read like a piece of leftist fiction written from a diary. "Today, I almost killed the children with my gun, I left it partially accessible as my purse wasn't locked during the party" "The children, were all tucked in for over an hour, none of them could reach the purse on the counter......" Guns are dangerous.....Yeah, she could have run the children over with the car while backing out of the driveway in a hurry to get my birth control for her hot date tonight except that she didn't have any children or a date.

Nah, its worse than a car.
its more like "Today I almost killed the children, I left rat poison on the counter in a box labelled lucky charms. "

There is no accident going on here. She would have been overjoyed had a child snooped and found her gun and ecstatic if they had shot and killed someone.  She wants to prove guns are dangerous you see, and liberals just want what they want.  They could care less if children have to die to make that happen.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 07:25:06 PM »
True in that they already kill their unborn at any stage in development just because it's the trendy thing to do. ::barf::