Author Topic: America's Deerborn Problem  (Read 1934 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
America's Deerborn Problem
« on: June 21, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »
People can continue to turn a blind eye to this (as the police do in this infuriating video of a scuzlim festival in Deerborn where Christians are assaulted for exercising 1A), or we can stare it down. Eevrywhere in the whole f**king world where scuzlims become the dominant cultural presence devolves into this animalistic behavior. Islam is incompatible with humanity. Period. I'm to the point where I say eradicate all who refuse to kill themselves - every man, woman, and child.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: America's Deerborn Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
That this is foisted on us, that we have to live with this .......

Ol' Remus of The Woodpile Report always posts photos from the thirties and forties.  Some include Blacks of that era, but they're mostly of White people living their lives, going about their business.  While I'm not idealizing those times, and because I know rotten people come in all colors, I realize I have never known such a time.  I was in high school in the seventies when the "civil rights" era hit my small-town piece of America, causing troubles and strife the likes of which none of us -- I know I wasn't -- were prepared to deal with.  And it continues to this day.

My nowhere-county in NC has alloted tax money for "hispanic" outreach; in the stores and shops in a twenty-five mile radius, there are customers who are veiled, those who speak other languages as a matter of course -- and they're "different" because they want to be and they expect to be accepted as such instead of assimilating to a culture the Left has taught them either a) stinks or b) doesn't exist.

I will not be shocked to soon find a bunch of 'slims plopping themselves down anywhere nearby and building themselves a "community center and mosque" as another tentacle of their infiltration.  The nearest small town created such obstacles for a Christian school that wanted to move into a property there that, after spending what I consider a goodly sum of money to meet permit demands, the owners just gave up.  The building and property still stands vacant.  I want to see the same bullsht rained on 'slims in the same circumstances.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 01:19:49 PM »

It's interesting, we're not changing, "they" want us to change and we are at fault
because we insist on being the same thing/thinking the same way as we've always
thought and conducted ourselves.  But the freeshyt army continues.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »
I know there are those in MN hell bent on creating a muzloid-friendly community modeled after Dearborn.

I can promise, if the time comes, I will be on the front lines, and I will enjoy the hell out of it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
Perfect example of why the 2nd Amendment is sacred. It is indeed what puts the teeth in liberty. As long as we remain a well armed populace, I like our odds whether it's tyrannical government or attempted Islamic hegemony. Anyone who attempts to take away this right has nefarious intent.

There would have been no Third Reich, no Soviet Union, no Killing Fields of Cambodia, with well armed civilian populations.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 12:24:15 AM »
People can continue to turn a blind eye to this (as the police do in this infuriating video of a scuzlim festival in Deerborn where Christians are assaulted for exercising 1A), or we can stare it down. Eevrywhere in the whole f**king world where scuzlims become the dominant cultural presence devolves into this animalistic behavior. Islam is incompatible with humanity. Period. I'm to the point where I say eradicate all who refuse to kill themselves - every man, woman, and child.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit)

Believe it or not, I lived in Dearborn in the late 60s, before it turned into Muslim central. Michigan gets what it deserves. When the chit hits the fan, I know where the targets will be located.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 12:49:06 AM »
Hmm...maybe fence it off and charge admission.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 11:36:07 AM »
Maybe it can be sort of like the Predator? Drop a lone hunter in and see how many trophies can be taken.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 11:42:11 PM »
 ::danceban::
Maybe it can be sort of like the Predator? Drop a lone hunter in and see how many trophies can be taken.

I like the idea...if the predator had a pigs face.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »

I'm ugly, but don't have a pig's face. I guess I don't qualify. Dammit!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 06:10:36 PM »

I'm ugly, but don't have a pig's face. I guess I don't qualify. Dammit!

But do you have skin like dreadlocks, a slimy face, type of freckle and long pointy teeth?