Author Topic: Get in that kitchen  (Read 1994 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Get in that kitchen
« on: June 22, 2013, 10:27:17 AM »
And make me a sammich.

http://www.katc.com/news/fox-finger-pointer-to-woman-know-your-role-/

NEW YORK (AP) - NEW YORK - A finger-pointing political argument on Fox News Channel boiled over when a male conservative talk show host told a woman to "know your role and shut your mouth."

I guess that's why I don't watch much TV. It's been corrupted by stupidity.

If he'd have said that to my wife, he wouldn't have any front teefus left.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Get in that kitchen
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 10:47:56 AM »
I'm glad somebody told her that; she's got too much to say about everything, all of it ignorant.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 11:47:55 AM »
I'm glad somebody told her that; she's got too much to say about everything, all of it ignorant.

Damn. I need to watch more TV. I didn't know she'd earned it. ::hysterical::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
She was defending her unrelated namesake...Eric Holder.

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »
She always hijacks the point that Hanity is trying to make.  I really hate it when she is on his show, she has no manners and feels free to talk over anyone who is presenting a point of view that she does not agree with.  I wish that the hosts had the ability to just shut off their mike when they start the filibustering.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »
Did I miss some reality TV drama, known at Fox News, last night?

::stirpot::

Yes, know your place.  Shut up and just give me the news.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 06:56:22 AM »
She always hijacks the point that Hanity is trying to make.  I really hate it when she is on his show, she has no manners and feels free to talk over anyone who is presenting a point of view that she does not agree with.  I wish that the hosts had the ability to just shut off their mike when they start the filibustering.

It's that "fair & balanced" bullsh*t...purposely hamstringing yourself is a sure sign of weakness and stupidity.

And good thing I am not on TV...it wouldn't last long...turning off a mike won't cut it for me...making the offender cry and run off the set is the least I would want to do...strangling them with my bare hands would be a quick second.

Jus' as well I reckon...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 08:47:03 PM »

It's that "fair & balanced" bullsh*t...purposely hamstringing yourself is a sure sign of weakness and stupidity.

And good thing I am not on TV...it wouldn't last long...turning off a mike won't cut it for me...making the offender cry and run off the set is the least I would want to do...strangling them with my bare hands would be a quick second.

Jus' as well I reckon...

That would beat the crap out of Duck Dynasty. Just sayin'....

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 06:42:33 AM »

Jus' as well I reckon...

That would beat the crap out of Duck Dynasty. Just sayin'....

Heh!