Author Topic: The Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman Trial Thread  (Read 28792 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: The Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman Trial Thread
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2013, 02:47:27 PM »
I think O'Chimpy has been tilling the soil for race-riots from day one. Zimmerman is going to get off with something less than murder, the Blacks will rage, and the media will call it the knock-out game, and tell us that we have no right to judge their culture.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2013, 03:08:56 PM »

Well, he's gotten just about everything he's asked for, er, except for the return of Snowden from China...and Russia.  Of course, his acolytes are a lot more accommodating than foreigners. 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2013, 03:12:26 PM »
tell us that we have no right to judge their culture.

Been reading all the leftist (white primarily) defense of our little illiterate, neckless, "retarded" sweetheart?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »

Been reading all the leftist (white primarily) defense of our little illiterate, neckless, "retarded" sweetheart?

Yup. We just aren't equipped to understand her justifiably horsesh*t attitude, cuz, Whitey.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »

Yup. We just aren't equipped to understand her justifiably horsesh*t attitude, cuz, Whitey.
So are we to believe because we are white that we're incapable of understanding Jive or nigra or whatever language that ignoramus was speaking?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2013, 06:42:28 PM »

Be careful, they may call you "cracker" because it's part of their culture. It does not mean you can call them "nigger" whether they are are not "niggers" or whether it's part of your culture or not.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2013, 09:43:40 PM »

Be careful, they may call you "cracker" because it's part of their culture. It does not mean you can call them "nigger" whether they are are not "niggers" or whether it's part of your culture or not.
By that rationale, I can call them "nigger" because it's part my culture. No wonder, Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd wasn't called out on his "nigger" comments.

I would say it's way past high time to get over their "shocked" indignation by the "N" word. It's 150 years since slavery was abolished although they're trying to bring it back, and Jim Crow is ancient history as well. Just not going to play that game anymore. If you don't wish to be called "N" word, then quit acting like a savage and I realize this is going to be awfully tough for a large segment of the population. As for me, I proudly apply the word equally to white trash that have it coming to them. I use it as an insult for the simple reason that people hate to be called one no matter what skin shade they have. ::rockethrow::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2013, 11:37:12 PM »
Reminds me of this scene from Clerks II (definitely NSFW).

porch monkey speech from clerks 2
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 05:17:59 AM »
Good stuff in segment form on Legalinsurrection.com.

Basically, if you arre the Prosecutor and it's a Friday, you want to leave the jury with the idea over the weekend that they need to go find a rope themselves to hang the defendant. Miserable fail. I am beginning to see that GW's attorney, O'Mara, is not the blundering ass I thought he was.

Note: GW's atty referred to as MOM (Mark O'Mara)
        Prosecutor referred to as BDLR (Bernie De La Rionda)

Best take-away of the day: BDLR trying to show that GW's injuries were not that big a deal, therefore he wasn't justified in shooting. MOM turned it around on State's witness getting her to admit that GW could have been killed had the beating continued. O’Mara’s biggest home run with Folgate came with his final question, however: “Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?” Folgate: “It could have, yes.” Boom.

Also, from a legal standpoint:

First, there is no requirement under the law of self defense in Florida, or any other state, that a person must suffer so much as a scratch before they can use force, and even deadly force, in self-defense. All that the law of self-defense requires is that you have been REASONABLY IN FEAR of imminent death or grave bodily harm–it does NOT require that you ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE death or grave bodily harm before you can act in self-defense.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2013, 09:59:41 AM »
He's gonna get off. Conviction was never the goal. The whole thing was engineered to produce race-riots. The rallying cry: "Justice for Trayvon!"

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2013, 11:59:13 AM »
He's gonna get off. Conviction was never the goal. The whole thing was engineered to produce race-riots. The rallying cry: "Justice for Trayvon!"

You know, I never even considered it from that angle. I think you're exactly right.

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2013, 01:07:33 PM »

You know, I never even considered it from that angle. I think you're exactly right.

I always suspected the case would be used for this purpose as a matter of convenience. But over the past week, I've come to realize that even the most incompetent prosecutor would not have brought forth the witnesses brought forth by this prosecutor if the goal was winning a conviction. They're trying to lose. They never had a case to begin with, and they've known it all along.

Media outlets should be leveled to the ground for what they've done here.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2013, 01:45:04 PM »

Hopefully, Zimmerman will receive just restitution, quickly.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2013, 02:34:37 PM »

I think the only restitution he can hope for is a new identity far away from Florida.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2013, 03:36:19 PM »

I think the only restitution he can hope for is a new identity far away from Florida.

With a pile of money!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2013, 05:42:50 PM »
NBC in particular should be sued out of existence. They blatantly edited that 911 tape, removing the entire context from his statements, and they did so fully with the intent of promulgating the media narrative.

And it's hardly the first time NBC has blatantly doctored recordings to portray things a certain way. Why does such an organization continue to exist?

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2013, 07:29:04 PM »

NBC, GE, China contracts, wind contracts, military contracts; ge.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2013, 09:33:50 PM »

I always suspected the case would be used for this purpose as a matter of convenience. But over the past week, I've come to realize that even the most incompetent prosecutor would not have brought forth the witnesses brought forth by this prosecutor if the goal was winning a conviction. They're trying to lose. They never had a case to begin with, and they've known it all along.

Damn. I'm gonna need more ammo...
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2013, 09:52:23 PM »

Damn. I'm gonna need more ammo...
Not necessarily. You may just need to practice at leading your target. Damn things rarely sit still unless they're sitting on their porch avoiding work. ::rolllaughing::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2013, 03:58:58 AM »
I thought for sure that Zimmerman was gonna get railroaded but after this week...well, the whole thing looks pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure if there is going to be a riot or not...those things are kind of tricky to get rolling...but it is entirely possible that a contingent of race warriors could target the prosecution for incompetence. And, of course, Zimmerman.

He should, however, be able to sit back comfortably and have some first class civil liability lawyers move in on various media outlets starting with NBC/MSNBC and GE. The list of those with exposure on this is pretty long.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.