Author Topic: Pediatricians have a new mission: fighting "heterosexism" and "homophobia"  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
They point out that "sexual-minority youth should not be considered abnormal" even though it is literally the definition of abnormal.  Just send the asteroid already. There's no way you can clean up a mess on this scale.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/24/pediatricians-set-new-policy-on-sexual-minorities/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

Defining deviancy down.  It's all good, is no longer a TV joke, it's a national motto.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The word "heteronormism" is an attempt to make normal a deviancy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
These scumbags need to die, there is no living with them, yes, send the astroid, send whatever...just end the madness!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The medical profession used to recognize that it is a psychiatric problem, after all it is no coincidence that that population is much more likely to exhibit other psychiatric conditions. So I guess now any form of mental aberration is just something the rest of us will have to accept and normalize, since mere tolerance is never enough.

There are people who are "born with" sexual urges for feces and dead bodies too. I guess as long as one is "born with" something then it passes the test for being something society as a whole will now be obligated to accommodate fully, even to the point of completely redefining the very language it speaks.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I guess we're calliing them transgender types "shapeshifters"...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/shape-shifters_are_changing_america.html

Send the astroid.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  What the hell happend to us?

SEND IN THE CLOWNS - Judy Collins
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
stop the madness!!!

this is why I don't take my kids to pediatricians

in fact we don't go to the doc unless we're sick--avoided "well-baby" care and annual checkups for the kids when they were little
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
stop the madness!!!

this is why I don't take my kids to pediatricians

in fact we don't go to the doc unless we're sick--avoided "well-baby" care and annual checkups for the kids when they were little

That's wise. All of this crap is just a subterfuge to have people as institutionalized as possible from cradle to grave.  But already you can see how they're floating trial balloons to seize children from people who resist these tentacles of the state, even floating balloons that it constitutes "child abuse" to have parents with verboten beliefs such as -- ta da! -- "homophobia".

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero