Author Topic: When is this PoS Alec Baldwin gonna be held accountable?  (Read 1477 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
When is this PoS Alec Baldwin gonna be held accountable?
« on: June 28, 2013, 07:51:21 AM »
In a brilliant film career, Mel Gibson makes a Jesus movie, then goes on a tirade, and he's ostracized for life.

Alec Baldwin is on one of the most popular contemporary TV shows, and he's a repeat rage offender. His anger is so volatile and constant, one could read about him slitting someone's throat and it wouldn't be a surprise. Here, he literally threatens to kill a reporter over a tweet.

Alec Baldwin goes on Twitter rant after wife accused of tweeting during James Gandolfini's funeral
The ’30 Rock’ star set free a profanity-laced tirade against Mail Online reporter George Stark, who had said that Baldwin’s wife, Hilaria Thomas, had tweeted during James Gandolfini’s funeral. Afterward, the actor shut down his account.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Re: When is this PoS Alec Baldwin gonna be held accountable?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 08:23:25 AM »

Just another liberal thug.  He talks very similar to Hernandez.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 09:55:26 AM »
Held accountable by whom? By the left? That would be like saying you want Ted Bundy held accountable by NAMBLA or the KKK or any other despicable organization.

If he ever does go completely nuts and commits a crime then presumably the justice system will hold him accountable but probably not too much unless he commits a murder and is caught on surveillance cameras.

You already hold him accountable. I hold him accountable. And, ultimately, God will hold him accountable.

Bottom line is that he is a dick. Or a douche. People like him do, on occasion, have bad things happen to them. If he goes nuts in a restaurant he will (on occasion) get served something to eat which has been compromised. Waiters and waitresses do that kind of stuff all the time. (Pro tip: Don't ever harass the wait staff. Just tip appropriately and don't come back if you get bad service.)

In my business (which isn' even vaguely related to restaurants) I occasionally run into dicks of this level. Some of them I just refuse to do business with. It just isn't worth it. Others I put up with but I grossly inflate what I charge them for my goods and/or services. Call it the high cost of being a dick. Every once in a while I do cross paths with "famous" people. Some are dicks and some aren't. Actually very few are total dicks. And it really has nothing to do with whether or not someone is famous, in my opinion. Dickiness is, thankfully, a pretty rare trait but it seems to span all demographics. But I do hold these idiots accountable when I am forced to come into contact with them.

The thing is...dicks don't care if you hold them accountable. That's why they are dicks. As far as they are concerned you are the problem. It's basic sociopathic behavior for the most part. Famous people get away with it more than others because there is a whole other group of people with a slightly different mental problem who feed off of them or who idolize them. I've met plenty of "famous" people in my work over the last thirty years. Most of them aren't dicks. At least they didn't exhibit dick behavior to me personally during our brief encounters. True dicks, famous or not, can't help themselves for the most part and it's part of their everyday interactions with just about anyone and everyone.

That's my experience, anyway.

But I do hold Baldwin accountable. I won't say that I never experience any of his performances but I most definitely do not consciously make an effort to see his work. The guy is good at what he does and I recognize that but I don't respect him as a human being and that has a definite impact on my appreciation of his work. He's just lucky I don't work in his favorite restaurant.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 10:43:18 AM »
Part of the special dispensation granted libiots...the freedom to do and say whateverthehell you want because you're a DemonRat. 

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 02:24:01 PM »
F.A.G.!

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 04:27:26 PM »
. . .

In my business (which isn' even vaguely related to restaurants) I occasionally run into dicks of this level. Some of them I just refuse to do business with. It just isn't worth it. Others I put up with but I grossly inflate what I charge them for my goods and/or services. Call it the high cost of being a dick.

Soooo, the "Dick Surcharge" actually does exist. I thought so. . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 08:30:30 PM »
You all make it really difficult for me when you leave such easy set up lines laying around like that......like, "So, Trap, what IS the difference between a Hollywood Dick and a Hollywood Douche?"

Struggling, i admit it.....promising myself....hoping someone else does it so the temptation stops!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ