Author Topic: Women in combat  (Read 2594 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Women in combat
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 01:16:27 PM »
As far as I can see, nobody's saying there weren't and aren't already eff-ups made by men.  What I'm saying is add women and now there's a whole new level of possible eff-ups.  They are going to get people killed, because, as a rule, they don't belong there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 05:18:21 PM »
  I just want to make clear that women have served in every war we've been involved in in this country. Had wonem been able to serve in combat it would have been done years ago.But women to serve a very important role in combat as care givers and have for as long as I can remember.

What greater role is there than that of the person that is there to aid and comfort the wounded?Bless them all for their service and I don't see a reason for them to give any more than they already do.This PC crap is going to stop when women are dead in droves,talk about a war on women.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
  I just want to make clear that women have served in every war we've been involved in in this country. Had wonem been able to serve in combat it would have been done years ago.But women to serve a very important role in combat as care givers and have for as long as I can remember.

What greater role is there than that of the person that is there to aid and comfort the wounded?Bless them all for their service and I don't see a reason for them to give any more than they already do.This PC crap is going to stop when women are dead in droves,talk about a war on women.

Don't you understand......Do you think liberal women will sign up? This is just one more avenue to snuff out the competition.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2013, 12:05:42 PM »
He was protected by the sandbags.  I think.  The grenade did explode on the other side of 'em.

It is obvious by where the black smoke is generated that she did not get the grenade on the other side of the sandbags.  The guy on the left was prepared (just in case) for her to not throw the grenade far enough and when it fell on their side of the sandbags he was ready to throw her behind the secondary bunker.  The other guy scrambled to lower ground so that any shock wave would go over his head.  This was a training grenade (low explosive and no shrapnel).
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2013, 05:12:12 PM »
He was protected by the sandbags.  I think.  The grenade did explode on the other side of 'em.

It is obvious by where the black smoke is generated that she did not get the grenade on the other side of the sandbags.  The guy on the left was prepared (just in case) for her to not throw the grenade far enough and when it fell on their side of the sandbags he was ready to throw her behind the secondary bunker.  The other guy scrambled to lower ground so that any shock wave would go over his head.  This was a training grenade (low explosive and no shrapnel).

Good observation.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.