Author Topic: The state of public education, from the inside  (Read 1871 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The state of public education, from the inside
« on: July 03, 2013, 08:22:01 AM »
Mostly an observation of black culture vs. white but some general comments too.  Powerful and the whole thing is quotable.

Before-It’s-Deleted Of The Day

There is a level of conformity among blacks that whites would find hard to believe. They like one kind of music: rap. They will vote for one political party: Democrat. They dance one way, speak one way, are loud the same way, and fail their exams in the same way. Of course, there are exceptions but they are rare.

Whites are different. Some like country music, others heavy metal, some prefer pop, and still others, God forbid, enjoy rap music. They have different associations, groups, almost ideologies. There are jocks, nerds, preppies, and hunters. Blacks are all — well — black, and they are quick to let other blacks know when they deviate from the norm.

And on and on and on...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: The state of public education, from the inside
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 08:26:58 AM »
Many of my black students would repeat themselves over and over again — just louder. It was as if they suffered from Tourette syndrome. They seemed to have no conception of waiting for an appropriate time to say something. They would get ideas in their heads and simply had to shout them out. I might be leading a discussion on government and suddenly be interrupted: “We gotta get more Democrats! Clinton, she good!” The student may seem content with that outburst but two minutes later, he would suddenly start yelling again: “Clinton good!”

::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 08:55:48 AM »
Mostly an observation of black culture vs. white but some general comments too.  Powerful and the whole thing is quotable.

There is a level of conformity among blacks that whites would find hard to believe. They like one kind of music: rap. They will vote for one political party: Democrat. They dance one way, speak one way, are loud the same way, and fail their exams in the same way. Of course, there are exceptions but they are rare.

Whites are different. Some like country music, others heavy metal, some prefer pop, and still others, God forbid, enjoy rap music. They have different associations, groups, almost ideologies. There are jocks, nerds, preppies, and hunters. Blacks are all — well — black, and they are quick to let other blacks know when they deviate from the norm.

And on and on and on...

Okay, that made me sadder than anything I have read in a while.. an I am so emotionally strung out its hard to make me feel much of anything..but I couldn't tell you why I had that reaction.
Maybe because I have read enough history to know it ISN"T genetic.  This isn't what Blacks have to be. I makes me so angry that this is what White Liberals Want them to be, and what they themselves now want to be.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 09:11:11 AM »

And on and on and on...

Okay, that made me sadder than anything I have read in a while.. an I am so emotionally strung out its hard to make me feel much of anything..but I couldn't tell you why I had that reaction.
Maybe because I have read enough history to know it ISN"T genetic.  This isn't what Blacks have to be. I makes me so angry that this is what White Liberals Want them to be, and what they themselves now want to be.

it is sad

as if aspiring to anything better is being "white" rather than just being human
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 11:32:44 AM »
After failing with Jim Crow, the KKK, burnings, lynchings and filibustering civil rights legislation advanced by Republicans...the Leftists finally found the right lever to get the blacks back onto the plantation...a demonic brew of pc/diversity/multi-culti propaganda, a double-standard in how blacks are treated and the promises of endless freeshyt paid for by your oppressors...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
After failing with Jim Crow, the KKK, burnings, lynchings and filibustering civil rights legislation advanced by Republicans...the Leftists finally found the right lever to get the blacks back onto the plantation...a demonic brew of pc/diversity/multi-culti propaganda, a double-standard in how blacks are treated and the promises of endless freeshyt paid for by your oppressors...

keep "em housed (institutionalized) in failing schools (wouldn't want them to really learn) and on welfare (as dependent as slaves were)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »

keep "em housed (institutionalized) in failing schools (wouldn't want them to really learn) and on welfare (as dependent as slaves were)

Yeah...can't you feeeeeel the (Margaret Higgins Sanger kind of) compassion?!  Democrats...liberals...they reaaally care, ya know?!

::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
It's the agenda of the Left for all people, not any particular race. There is social and historical context surrounding blacks in America that make them easier targets, so they have started with them. But really the same has largely been done to the low income working class of whites in Britain. In the post-WWII decades Britain began massive housing projects not unlike the ones we associate with black ghettos in this country. And lots of the same social ills: absent fathers, substance abuse, shiftlessness, poor education, no ambition.

Liberalism treats human populations as a grand science experiment, and it has had a thoroughly corrosive effect on their very humanity. Entire generations of rotted souls. You can see other examples of it in Asia. Have you seen those videos from China where a small child is struck by a car and bleeding on the side of the road, and people just have this detached indifference to her.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 03:09:50 PM »
It's a her, you know, disposable humanity by sex.  Probably they wouldn't be any more concerned if it was a him, though.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 04:14:36 PM »

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie