Author Topic: A word to left-wing students  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
A word to left-wing students
« on: July 14, 2013, 03:29:13 AM »
I always enjoy Pat Condell's videos. Here he rips the sanctimony of left-wing students who shout down all who differ from their stultifying ideology. The best line is when he says they are proud of their intellectual bigotry, "like a toddler proud of a turd".

A word to left-wing students
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: A word to left-wing students
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 06:45:19 AM »
Glad I am no longer anywhere near indoctination centers...it's bad enough suffering the idiots I run into at work and out in public...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 12:41:25 PM »
We rightly ridicule them, but it's also heralding a very dangerous time. If you read about the bolshevik Red Terror, they were astonishingly candid about their intentions and why they were using terror tactics. Lenin said something like "better that 100 innocent are arrested than 1 dissident go free". One of the others, I think the head of the first Cheka, said regarding the 100 million people of Russia "90 million we are leading to the worker's paradise, the other 10 million, what have we to say to them? Nothing. They will simply be annihilated."

One of their preferred torture methods was to place a metal pipe against the victim's abdomen, put a rat in the pipe and close off the end. Then they would heat the pipe causing the rat to tear through the innards of the victim as it tried to escape the heat.

And they're back, and they're bolder than they have been at any time since then. There is going to be an inevitable showdown against them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 02:25:53 PM »
We rightly ridicule them, but it's also heralding a very dangerous time. If you read about the bolshevik Red Terror, they were astonishingly candid about their intentions and why they were using terror tactics. Lenin said something like "better that 100 innocent are arrested than 1 dissident go free". One of the others, I think the head of the first Cheka, said regarding the 100 million people of Russia "90 million we are leading to the worker's paradise, the other 10 million, what have we to say to them? Nothing. They will simply be annihilated."

One of their preferred torture methods was to place a metal pipe against the victim's abdomen, put a rat in the pipe and close off the end. Then they would heat the pipe causing the rat to tear through the innards of the victim as it tried to escape the heat.

And they're back, and they're bolder than they have been at any time since then. There is going to be an inevitable showdown against them.

Get them before they get us, that's what I'm taking away from that!  Maybe they are in the proto-bully stage, maybe if we bloody them they'll back off...but sooner or later I fear it is going to get personal and ugly for everybody...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.