Author Topic: Job Lost for Mentioning Racist Word “Bacon”  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Job Lost for Mentioning Racist Word “Bacon”
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:27:55 PM »
Hat tip: Moonbattery

Do you like bacon? If so you had better keep your mouth shut about it, at least in dhimmified Britainistan. Even to mention bacon, you see, is racist:

IT contractor Clive Hunt was offered a lucrative contract by the National Health Service. But then he blew it by mentioning bacon at the recruitment firm Reed.

The married dad, from Heywood, said he wasn’t aware he had offended recruitment consultant Sharika Sacranie, 29, who he met at the firm’s offices in King Street, Manchester, to finalise paperwork, until he received a phone call from a senior manager. Mr Hunt said: “After we shook hands she said that she would come over to meet me on site with the other contractors and take us for breakfast. My parting words to her were ‘I will buy the bacon sandwiches’.

“Later, as I was driving home, Ms Sacranie’s manager called me and wanted to know about the racist remark I had made. I said I had not made one and he said I had said that I would get her a bacon sandwich. But I only made the remark because she referred to breakfast.”

Referring to this traditional breakfast is no longer permissible in Britain, because bacon is on the exceedingly long list of things Muslims don’t like and will presumably rid the world of when they have the leverage (along with beer, bikinis, dogs, etc.).

Mr Hunt added: “When the manager called me, I was driving and I got increasingly exasperated as he kept telling me I should admit to my wrongdoing for referring to bacon sandwiches. In the end I told him to ‘sod off’ and put the phone down. They have blown this out of all proportion.”

Kudos to Hunt for not apologizing for his inadvertent thought crime. He didn’t get the job, but he still has his self-respect — which is an increasingly rare commodity in liberal Britain.

The bold section above demonstrates the proper response to this crap. Too many people immediately get supine and offer the requisite groveling apologies. Glad this man had the balls to refuse.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Job Lost for Mentioning Racist Word “Bacon”
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 08:55:23 AM »
Sooo it's racist to refer to a food product someone doesn't eat because of their religion??

Can you imagine the reaction if a Jew complained about someone who offered them a bacon sandwich or a Catholic complained because their kid's school served bacon on a Friday in Lent? 

If the Muslim religion is so peace-loving why are people so scared to offend any of them?

9/11 worked.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 09:22:58 AM »
So mooslim is a race now?

Screw these people and the camels they rode in on; "sod off" is right.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »
Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!
Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  BacBacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! on! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon! Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!  Bacon!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 09:41:04 AM »
So mooslim is a race now?

You didn't get the memo?  It is if they tell us so!
You see, Pan, we're so racist we don't know what racist is without their help!

Screw these people and the camels they rode in on; "sod off" is right.

At least this fellow realized that being called racist doesn't obligate him to do something!

Who wants a bacon sandwich?
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Bacon-Sandwich]
[url]http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Bacon-Sandwich
[/url]
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
As the official pork eating crusader, I'm first in line.

Here you go.

In college when it was BLT day at lunch I'd skip the L and T and add extra bacon.  Yum. My sandwich wasn't this big though.

added:
Maybe we need some t-shirts that say I like BACON. Coffee mugs, bumper stickers......

found this:

photo credit
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:07:24 AM by LadyVirginia »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 11:14:10 AM »
Mmmmmmmm!!! Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »
Tell that to the black b*tch on the Deetroit City Council who said that helping elect Stymie should "bring home the bacon" .

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 02:04:54 PM »
Hat tip: Moonbattery

Do you like bacon? If so you had better keep your mouth shut about it, at least in dhimmified Britainistan. Even to mention bacon, you see, is racist:

IT contractor Clive Hunt was offered a lucrative contract by the National Health Service. But then he blew it by mentioning bacon at the recruitment firm Reed.

The married dad, from Heywood, said he wasn’t aware he had offended recruitment consultant Sharika Sacranie, 29, who he met at the firm’s offices in King Street, Manchester, to finalise paperwork, until he received a phone call from a senior manager. Mr Hunt said: “After we shook hands she said that she would come over to meet me on site with the other contractors and take us for breakfast. My parting words to her were ‘I will buy the bacon sandwiches’.

“Later, as I was driving home, Ms Sacranie’s manager called me and wanted to know about the racist remark I had made. I said I had not made one and he said I had said that I would get her a bacon sandwich. But I only made the remark because she referred to breakfast.”

Referring to this traditional breakfast is no longer permissible in Britain, because bacon is on the exceedingly long list of things Muslims don’t like and will presumably rid the world of when they have the leverage (along with beer, bikinis, dogs, etc.).

Mr Hunt added: “When the manager called me, I was driving and I got increasingly exasperated as he kept telling me I should admit to my wrongdoing for referring to bacon sandwiches. In the end I told him to ‘sod off’ and put the phone down. They have blown this out of all proportion.”

Kudos to Hunt for not apologizing for his inadvertent thought crime. He didn’t get the job, but he still has his self-respect — which is an increasingly rare commodity in liberal Britain.

The bold section above demonstrates the proper response to this crap. Too many people immediately get supine and offer the requisite groveling apologies. Glad this man had the balls to refuse.

As she wipes without toilet paper........
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 03:10:35 PM »
Lady V, if I weren't already spoken for.... ::angel::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 03:53:44 PM »
Lady V, if I weren't already spoken for.... ::angel::

hahaha My husband is glad of that   ;D