Author Topic: Mexican Journalist: The Sinaloa Cartel Owns Calderon Government  (Read 2690 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

I add the question mark to the article headline below because for now, it is an accusation that seems to fit the evidence, but I don't see that the explanation is airtight.

From thetruthaboutguns.com, HT: InstaPundit...

Calderon’s Silence on ATF Gunwalker Scandal Explained?

Mystery surrounds the ATF Gunwalker scandal. Who authorized the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ stingless sting operation that allowed, indeed enabled thousands of U.S. guns to flow to Mexican drug cartels? Why is the Obama administration stonewalling the Congressional investigation of Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious? What else are they hiding? And here’s another one: why has Mexican President Felipe Calderon remained on the sidelines of this story, continuing to cozy-up to President Obama when it’s clear that Uncle Sam supplied weapons to the narco-terrorists plaguing his country? Well, it looks like we might have an answer via eldiariodechihuahua.com...
[blockquote]The security strategy deployed by the federal government in Mexico and particularly in Ciudad Juárez to fight drug trafficking is a lie because the government of Felipe Calderón protects the Sinaloa cartel and its leader, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, claims Anabel Hernandez, Mexican journalist.

The author of “The Lords of Narco” said the U.S. action in the midst of this “war” has not been very clear. Information is surfacing that indicates that Sinaloa Cartel operations in Mexico have the concurrence of bodies like the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

“For the federal government priority is only the enemies of ‘El Chapo’ and that’s why we have the slaughter, so Ciudad Juárez is as it is,” says the journalist from Italy, where she teaches a series of conferences on the issue of organized crime.
[/blockquote]
Anabel Hernández has made quite the charge: the Sinaloa cartel has bought the Mexican government lock, stock and Calderon. What’s more, the DEA knows about the corruption and plays ball with Calderon to catch other cartels, giving the Sinaloas a pass. Which would account for Calderon’s lack of indignation on the whole Gunwalker deal.

This could blow up big, and not only in the halls of Congress...
[blockquote]A few days ago I published a document in which the lawyers of Vicente Zambada Niebla, son of the “Mayo” Zambada [above], will argue as a defense to Chicago Federal Court alleged Sinaloa drug cartel had been operating with the approval of agencies like the DEA.

That would open another chapter in history to finish to understand what is happening. I could document and the book is, is that the Department of State United States is quite clear that today the most powerful cartel in the United States, the criminal organization of drug sales more important, the Sinaloa Cartel, which is mapped by city, state, and is the one that has spread throughout the country.

How did this happen under the noses of the United States government? One of two things: either it is one of his mistakes largest national security in recent years and is an issue of corruption also larger on that side of the border.
[/blockquote]
Kinda makes you wonder what DEA Agent Zapata was doing south of the border when his clearly marked convoy was attacked by drug thugs wielding ATF-enabled guns. With all due respect to his bereaved family, whose side was he on?

One thing’s for sure: Gunwalker is a big ole can o’ worms.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:39:01 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Re: Mexican Journalist: The Sinaloa Cartel Owns Calderon Government
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

I add the question mark to the article headline below because for now, it is an accusation that seems to fit the evidence, but I don't see that the explanation is airtight.
There are many loose ends and this administration lends itself to speculation.

It was a hit postulates that it was not a random accident that the DEA vehicle was stopped.  The theory based upon an after action enlargeable image of their vehicle at: http://www.themonitor.com/articles/texas-48642-rangers-drug.html

It appears another administration utopian world plan is unraveling.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 11:16:28 AM »
The stink on this Regime from this issue is not going any where!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 07:07:38 PM »
The stink on this Regime from this issue is not going any where!

How can it? They're still in power.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie