Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Corporate handout, logo on front

<< < (3/3)

Libertas:
The people who made that retarded card are the same people that make the retarded signs on buildings saying "This building does not allow guns".  Yes building, what are you gonna do about it when gangbanger rolls in armed to the teeth?  Fall on him?

::facepalm::

Dumbasses!

The punishment of the law-abiding and the victim continues...I wish they'd call this crap what it honestly is...criminal preservation laws and regulations!

::mooning::

To hell with them.  Protect yourself anyway, if they come after you get a jury trial and a favorable venue, and convince the jury the state is nucking futs.  what else could you do?

::whatgives::

Damn_Lucky:

--- Quote from: Pandora on April 06, 2011, 11:14:02 PM ---Here's the little fly in that ointment, JF; in the places that enforce this nonsense, having your gun on you is a big no-no - THE instant firing offense.  Trust me, it's a very personal knowledge.

They don't want you leaving it in your vehicle ON THEIR PROPERTY either.  So, they render you defenseless and tell you to either hide or "throw things" like what?  a computer?  a chair? at the shooter, instead of permitting the one tool that's guaranteed to hurl accurately on demand.

Some days, today would be one, I cahn't stahnd it.  Then again, yesterday was one as well and tomorrow will be, too.

/at least I'm consistent

--- End quote ---
Ditto!
You must work the Deducation system. ::gaah::

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Damn_Lucky on April 13, 2011, 04:40:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on April 06, 2011, 11:14:02 PM ---Here's the little fly in that ointment, JF; in the places that enforce this nonsense, having your gun on you is a big no-no - THE instant firing offense.  Trust me, it's a very personal knowledge.

They don't want you leaving it in your vehicle ON THEIR PROPERTY either.  So, they render you defenseless and tell you to either hide or "throw things" like what?  a computer?  a chair? at the shooter, instead of permitting the one tool that's guaranteed to hurl accurately on demand.

Some days, today would be one, I cahn't stahnd it.  Then again, yesterday was one as well and tomorrow will be, too.

/at least I'm consistent

--- End quote ---
Ditto!
You must work the Deducation system. ::gaah::

--- End quote ---

Heh.  Nope.  Major corporation; I have a man on the inside.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version