Author Topic: US - Shutting down embassies around the world for (cough) security concerns  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This reeks of a flase-flag op...all designed to make it look like a) Obama Amerikuh takes your safety serious and b) Obama Amerikuh needs NSA snooping to keep your sorry-ass safe at home watching the freakin' Kardashian's latest stupidity!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/02/us-to-shut-down-american-embassies-around-world-as-terror-threats-grow/

I wouldn't be surpised if they have some frozen patsies already defrosting to be placed as needed.

I don't trust these government pukes one iota!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The terror threat grows? I thought Obama had single handedly ended that threat. Remember "GM and Chrysler are alive and bin Laden is dead"?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
The terror threat grows? I thought Obama had single handedly ended that threat. Remember "GM and Chrysler are alive and bin Laden is dead"?

Well, come election time HRC will have to have something to crow about--security maybe?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Well, come election time HRC will have to have something to crow about--security maybe?

Maybe she'll crow about Benghazi.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
If the Intel warnings are correct ( Hmmm? ) this is exactly the wrong thing to do ( no surprise ) . Eisenhower or Reagan would have added an extra Rifle Platoon of Marines to each embassy and kept them open . Obama's a pussy .

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
If the Intel warnings are correct ( Hmmm? ) this is exactly the wrong thing to do ( no surprise ) . Eisenhower or Reagan would have added an extra Rifle Platoon of Marines to each embassy and kept them open . Obama's a pussy .

Wow. That's news to everyone in the MSM. The rest of the world caught on pretty quick.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Wow. That's news to everyone in the MSM. The rest of the world caught on pretty quick.

The MFM thinks this is bold principled leadership.  That there ought to tell you all you need to know.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It appears the threat has gone from hyperspace to plaid...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/08/senior-u-s-official-intercepted-al-qaeda-communications-indicate-planned-attack-big-strategically-significant/

"Major attack"?

OK, mother-of-all false flags or something is up...if the latter hopefully only The Regime is hurt.

ETA - Maybe the game got extended a week because The Regime is having a hard time defrosting the patsies?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 06:59:38 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Terror scare merely a dodge to push NSA off radar?  Sure, like Benghazi "the video" distraction during the 2012 campaign.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-05/was-al-qaeda-terror-threat-used-divert-attention-nsa-uproar

But then again with the likes of Pubbies on the Intel Committees parroting the terror meme...well, kinda makes you wonder if it is BS why would these morons go along with it?

Obama have pic's of them with midget tranny hookers or do they have their national security blinders on so tight the couldn't see a Obama Regime ruse if it his them square in the face?!

::thinking::  That's a toughie...could be both!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Smells like major distraction to me...Obama's running the Clinton Playbook...when in trouble, bomb an asprin factory, launch a cruise missile at a camel tent...or send in the drones...

Tail to Dog - Wag, damnit!!!!

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=8666.new#new

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Terror scare merely a dodge to push NSA off radar?

Yessss.  I question the timing.  Very coinky-dink.

But then again with the likes of Pubbies on the Intel Committees parroting the terror meme...well, kinda makes you wonder if it is BS why would these morons go along with it?

::saywhat::

Need I say more?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
According to this report the whole headless chicken dance began after intercepting a AQ conference call...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/07/al-qaeda-conference-call-intercepted-by-u-s-officials-sparked-alerts.html

...yeah, OK...I'm guessing these asshats routinely get their netheres in a tingle by trying to out-hate the Great and Little Satan's and what they "say" they got planned for them, all ready to "execute immediately"...yadda yadda yadda.

Still smell, sounds and looks like an excuse to drive NSA snooping and Benghazi and IRS of the radar!   ::vafancoul::  Obama and his merry prancing band!

More of the "Peace of Obama"...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=8666.new#new

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Not satisfied with drone strikes in Yemen on as yet undisclosed targets...the Obama Regime is now sounding warnings of impending doom in Lahore...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2387572/State-Department-evacuates-U-S-consulate-Pakistan-following-terror-threat.html

...so far no "bigger than 9-11" plot has happened...so either they (I mean they the Regime, not they the Jihadis) are still ginning up the game and lining up the patsies...or it was all merely distraction to get peoples minds off Benghazi, NSA, IRS, etc etc...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More for the "distraction" side of the scale - http://www.infowars.com/official-embassy-attack-threat-had-no-basis-in-fact/

That, and the fact that NOTHING has happened.

Tail-jerked by O'Bongo Regime again!

But remember, NSA spying sh*t is doing a bang-up job (keeping Amerikans under wraps)!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
If they really had such compelling intelligence about an imminent attack, would they have actually revealed all these specific details in their Terrurrrr Alerts?  I think they would have kept things very generalized while quietly deploying security in areas likely to apprehend the suspects. Blabbing specific details will only tip off the terrorists and cause them to shut down whatever the source of the leak was.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And they got all over Bush's butt whenever a color changed its hue...at least Bush didn't run the mouth and alert enemies what they knew.  It's almost like the Obama Regime is sending a message to the terrorists - cool it, you're making me look bad...no idiots, the Obama Regime looks bad all on its own.