Author Topic: Escalating crime and violence in America  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Escalating crime and violence in America
« on: August 08, 2013, 07:27:42 AM »
I see lists like this and the stories behind them and I cannot escape two thoughts - 1) apocalypse now (not the least bit spurred on by progressive rot!) and 2) see someone doing a bad thing - SHOOT THEM, PUNCH THEM just STOP THEM!  But it's not that simple, not a balck and white world...bullsh*t, that's just progressive psychobabble!  Things will be as hard or as easy as people want to make them, it's their conditioning against morals and making juidgements they need to get the hell over!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-07/11-examples-escalating-crime-and-violence-plaguing-america-today

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Escalating crime and violence in America
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:41:00 AM »
Stock up on ammo and keep it under lock and key. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 04:37:29 PM »
Listening to Mark Belling in Milwaukee yesterday and he was covering this very thing.  Apparently, shootings are happening in areas, at least as he describes it, considered as "safe" and occurring in broad daylight.

I don't know Milwaukee but from what I pick up from listening to his show Milwaukee is Chicago on brats and beer which isn't a bad thing except for the Chicago part.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »
Listening to Mark Belling in Milwaukee yesterday and he was covering this very thing.  Apparently, shootings are happening in areas, at least as he describes it, considered as "safe" and occurring in broad daylight.

I don't know Milwaukee but from what I pick up from listening to his show Milwaukee is Chicago on brats and beer which isn't a bad thing except for the Chicago part.

The social engineers had decided moving the Section 8ers out of  "public" housing and into or nearer the suburbs will *make* middle classers out of them.  They don't; they bring the 'hood with 'em.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/?single_page=true
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:54:44 PM »

The social engineers had decided moving the Section 8ers out of  "public" housing and into or nearer the suburbs will *make* middle classers out of them.  They don't; they bring the 'hood with 'em.

It's been proven time and time again.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:38:19 PM »

yep.

But I doubt even Belling will venture to acknowledge that.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 06:58:49 AM »

yep.

He'll have to say something when people flee and leave another rotting cesspool behind...but by then the destruction is complete.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »

yep.

He'll have to say something when people flee and leave another rotting cesspool behind...but by then the destruction is complete.

Like a locust hoard.  That article is from 2008 by the way.  It is all just getting worse and now they want to force these locusts out into our neighborhoods so they can wreak their havoc in our backyards.  The first of these loosers to come banging on my door demanding that they get some of my belongings will get only 1 thing, it weighs 115 gr and is 9mm in diameter.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 02:19:51 PM »
Yup.