Author Topic: WOW: Megyn Kelly to Replace Hannity @ 9PM(EST) Time Slot  (Read 1589 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
WOW: Megyn Kelly to Replace Hannity @ 9PM(EST) Time Slot
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »
Maybe there's a position open for Sean to become Mini-Architect.

First prime-time schedule shake-up in 10 years
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: WOW: Megyn Kelly to Replace Hannity @ 9PM(EST) Time Slot
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 01:23:21 PM »
Maybe there's a position open for Sean to become Mini-Architect.

First prime-time schedule shake-up in 10 years

Wonder if Hannity is completely off air or re located to another time slot.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 01:24:13 PM »
still won't be watching
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 01:30:50 PM »
Mini-Architect!   ::facepalm::

He does like The Butthead.

His most serious character flaw IMO!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 02:30:24 PM »
I forgot that was Eastern Time.  I was gonna say, I thought Greta got great numbers.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 02:58:34 PM »
I had heard that Greta was going back to CNN.

And, if not, they could always do away with that stupid 2nd hour repeat of Ted Baxter's show.

I wouldn't actually mind if they took Hannity off of the air IF and only if they replaced him with someone who could do a better job.

That goes double for Ted Baxter.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 03:01:36 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:13:01 PM »
The Hannity act is a little stale.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:14:19 PM »
The Fox News lineup has been out of my regular rotation for quite some time now. I get my news almost exclusively from the Internet.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:36:15 PM »
The Fox News lineup has been out of my regular rotation for quite some time now. I get my news almost exclusively from the Internet.

me too

my mom calls to tell me something she's heard on Fox and I've usually read it several days before on the interwebs
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »
Hannity is milquetoast. He seems too chummy with idiots from the Left, as if some sort of collegial coexistence with them is possible. His heart is probably in the right place, but he's just one of many conservatives who don't get that we've got a clash of civilizations going on.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 07:19:53 AM »
Fair & Balanced?  For who?

::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 07:24:27 AM »

me too

my mom calls to tell me something she's heard on Fox and I've usually read it several days before on the interwebs

Word

::hysterical::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 07:27:17 AM »

me too

My main problem with Fox is that there is all kind of outrageous stuff happening that we hear about every day on the web that never even makes it to Fox News. Much of it does, but much of it doesn't.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 10:20:44 AM »

me too

My main problem with Fox is that there is all kind of outrageous stuff happening that we hear about every day on the web that never even makes it to Fox News. Much of it does, but much of it doesn't.

And to me, it's the kind of stuff you'd think a "fair & balanced" network would be reporting.