Author Topic: Jesse Jackson Jr Goes to Jail - MFM omits the fact this clown is a Democrat  (Read 862 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/14/cbs-news-reports-on-jesse-jackson-jr-going-to-jail-for-corruption-fails-to-mention-hes-a-democrat/

Is that Nora "I'm-a-left-wing-whore" O'Dumbell?  Whatever.

I guess their attitude is understandable...democrats going to jail for corruption?  The only shocking part for libiot asshats is that they even prosecute that sh*t anymore!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Apparently, he could have received 4 years but asked for consideration because of his bipolar illness.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Poor Jesse ran out of cards...

1) Pappy couldn't save his butt
2) Couldn't buy his way out
3) Couldn't threaten his way out
4) Da Commune-ity couldn't rescue him
5) Lying failed
6) Race card failed
7) Mental illness card failed
8) MFM couldn't cover up this much crap so it instead delisted him from the Democrat Party
9) Pleading for mercy failed

Just throw his butt in prison already!

Next, go after Pappa, I guarantee if you look hard enough, you'll find smoke and fire.

ETA - And the injustice just keeps on rolling...

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/iteam&id=9206552&rss=rss-%20wls-article-9206552
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 11:32:20 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Just one of the reasons there are so many thugs, crooks and thieves in government:  the bennies and pensions.  Some "service", huh?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Gubmint service, no matter how dishonorable...is a free-shyt! forever EBT card.

::gaah::

::rockets::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Here is the low-down:

1. Jesse Jr. will prob go to Butner, NC only because it's a minimum security facility with a medical unit. He could, however, be sent to Bennettsville, as it has a medical unit, but it is really small. That one would be a wild card.

2. The Judge could have ordered the Fed. Bureau of Prisons to send him to where ever. But Judges can only "recommend." IOW, the Feds can send him to where ever they wish.

3.  Jr. will spend 102 weeks in the Fed at a minimum security facility, then about 5 weeks halfway house, getting credit for good behavior for about 110 days.

4. I can't find out if Mrs. Jess Jr. got a one year sentence, or a "year and a day" sentence. If she got one year, she will not get ANY good conduct time. Period. End of Story. She could get released to halfway house for six months, but that would be really rare. If Ms. Jesse Jr. got a 366 day sentence, she could get 45 days good conduct time and get released to halfway house after serving as little as 4 1/2 months. (She still would have to serve the remaining time (366 days less 45 good conduct credit) in a "Community Correction Center" or halfway house.

5.  Mrs. Jessee sits around for 108 weeks before being "assigned" to her new residence, most likely the women's' prison in West Virginia, Alderson, where such alums as Martha Stewart, Monica Conyers and Meg Scott Phipps have spend some time.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So, soon to be out pimping da hood again.

::unknowncomic::