Author Topic: WI Supreme Court Returns  (Read 22131 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
WI Supreme Court Returns
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:18:52 PM »
Found here.

So far, so good. Prosser 51% to Liberal Stooge 49% with 20% in. But you know they will cheat.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: WI Supreme Court Returns
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 09:24:24 PM »
Found here.

So far, so good. Prosser 51% to Liberal Stooge 49% with 20% in. But you know they will cheat.

Lord God almighty, would it be a wonderful blessing for Prosser to win and Walker to be vindicated by it. Please, Father God.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »
Stooge. What an appropriate term. Prosser is (was) well thought of in the state until the collective fleecing rights dust-up. It is so like the lemmings left to knee-jerk with a nobody just because they aren't getting what they want.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 09:27:48 PM »
...But you know they will cheat.

How it's done in MN when it's close is that the Dem election officials report the heavy Dem precincts last, so that they can determine how many extra votes they need to overcome the GOP lead.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 09:29:01 PM »
He's got a 12,000 vote lead (51-49%) with 29% reporting in....

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »
sh*t, now it's 50-50% with 32% in...

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »
If he can maintain that then it's all over. Don't know what precincts are in and which ones are left. If the corrupt ones are left then it could vanish in a second.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »
Race tightening but he has led all the way. It was 50% early with 6% in. I think they will cheat. It's all they have.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »
2000 vote lead with over half left to count is not enough. That's Union election theft territory.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
I am mildly pleased and somewhat surprised that the results are coming in as quickly as they are. That gives me some small measure of comfort that the results so far are fair. When the results slow down, that will be the sign that things are getting ready to get dark and evil.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 09:43:28 PM »
I don't remember...does WI have a Democrat SoS? That's a Soros project to steal elections.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 09:44:16 PM »
Supreme Court    REPORTING    38%
     David Prosser (inc)    319,941   52%
     Joanne Kloppenburg    301,187     48%

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »
Whoa...38% reporting and Prosser has 52% to Lib Stooge's 48%

Probably just toying with us, though.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 09:47:42 PM »
Whoa...38% reporting and Prosser has 52% to Lib Stooge's 48%

Probably just toying with us, though.

Over at HotAir comments indicate that Milwaukee has not reported and the Leftist can expect a huge margin there.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 09:48:51 PM »
Yep, I'm pretty much resigned to losing this race. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »
Still holding with Supreme Court    REPORTING    42%
     David Prosser (inc)    340,364    51%
     Joanne Kloppenburg    321,359    49%

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 09:50:29 PM »
I'm gonna keep praying. It's very important.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 09:51:42 PM »
   Supreme Court   REPORTING   43%
    David Prosser (inc)   

51%
    Joanne Kloppenburg   

49%

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »
I don't remember...does WI have a Democrat SoS? That's a Soros project to steal elections.

I believe he is a Dem.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 09:53:58 PM »
19,000 votes is a lot. As always, it's gonna come down to turnout.

We like to think that with all the overreach and blatant contempt of the Left for the people, that the American people are catching on, and changing their affiliation. That is such a fleeting thing, and it comes down to who shows up. Period.

- Thomas Jefferson