Author Topic: WI Supreme Court Returns  (Read 22240 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: WI Supreme Court Returns
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 10:51:35 PM »
REPORTING   81%

Joanne Kloppenburg Leftist Tool
609,621 51%

David Prosser (inc)   
591,880 49%

This is how it ends.

Totally...

Predictable.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
Yip.

Supreme Court    REPORTING    81%
     Joanne Kloppenburg    609,621  51%
     David Prosser (inc)    591,880  49%
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2011, 10:54:57 PM »
But check this out...

Waukesha   119/198   63,044 73%   22,995 27%
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2011, 10:55:31 PM »
It won't be enough. They will see to it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »
And this...

Washington   10/38   21,425 77%   6,555 23%

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2011, 10:57:54 PM »
REPORTING   82%

Joanne Kloppenburg Generic Knee Jerk Lib
614,306 51%

David Prosser (inc)   
595,474 49%

It's two points now. There will be no coming back from this.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »
But there's this...

Milwaukee   433/486   77,247 42%   106,034 58%

And this...

Dane   190/248   41,835 27%   115,688 73%

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2011, 11:02:35 PM »
REPORTING   84%

Joanne Kloppenburg Democrat Tool
640,660 51%

David Prosser (inc)   
605,734 49%

A 35,000 gap. No way to come back.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »
35,000 vote deficit now with 84% reporting....

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2011, 11:04:18 PM »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »
It's over.

I'm not posting anymore results.

There is absolutely no point.

WI is lost again.

They will have the government that they deserve.

Screw them.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
Hmmm. Prosser just made up about 10,000 votes in one percentage point total movement.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2011, 11:07:14 PM »
It will NOT be enough.

Idiots.

Complete and total idiots.

They pulled back from the brink for a few months and then plunged headlong over the brink in a fit of unbridled stupidity.

Hope they enjoy sky high taxes and economic disaster.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2011, 11:11:20 PM »
It's down to 15,000 votes with 12% of precincts outstanding.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2011, 11:14:01 PM »
There are two counties that haven't reported at all, and there are more precincts remaining to be counted in Waukesha (heavy GOP) than Dane (heavy Dem).

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2011, 11:14:09 PM »
It's down to 15,000 votes with 12% of precincts outstanding.

Actually looks like less than 2000.  Won't matter, though.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:22 PM »
yeah, if it's that close, the only thing left to do is fly in the lawyers to assist in the transition from Republican to Dem, and make sure ALL the votes get counted.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:19 PM »
Legal Insurrection reports "Apparently, Dane County had an error that gave Kloppenburg 134K instead of 124K.  Did someone hit the wrong button?"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:52 PM »
This glimmer from HotAir...

Update: Shortly after midnight, Swing State Projects says Prosser’s still on track to win based on its modeling — but by less than a single percentage point.

- Thomas Jefferson