Author Topic: "We’re building an army over here and I can’t believe people aren’t seeing it."  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/15/is-everybody-blind-city-council-meeting-erupts-in-applause-after-ex-marine-issues-dire-warning-about-u-s-building-a-domestic-army/

Screaming into a hurricane...

So many people just do not care...

Average dipsh*t American is determined to prove Ben Franklin right..."Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

And they have to ruin it for the rest of us to do it...selfish bastards!

I tell ya, some days...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
On all the big stuff; the transformative stuff; he's told us every step of the way exactly what he intends. Leftists and sheeple have turned a blind eye. None of them can be forgiven.

Obama Civilian Security
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The shrew sitting next to him doesn't look too pleased, does she?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The shrew sitting next to him doesn't look too pleased, does she?

She can't wait to get the hell out of there and grab a highball and a heater and tell her friends about the whack job that showed up.

Everything he said was good, but four things stand out:

1) He and his Marines trained Iraq's new army...he said DHS would destroy them in a week.

2) He outlined all the manpower and material at hand for Fed, State & Local LEOs...we know about all the ammo purchases and vehicles and equipment...we know all the money flowing out of the Regime to these people was not as advertised (more police) but for more everything.

3) He said the domestic army is being built to get around constitutional restriction on using an army against US citizens...yet, this is an ARMY!

4) He spoke of "task organization" and I didn't catch it the first time but the second time made my neck snap - all the seemingly disparate pieces are in place...there can be no doubt we are now in a police state, we see the signs everywhere, but nothing pulled it together for me like that statement.  We are one small national emergency away from full-blown national fascist tyranny.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Found this little gem in the comments.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Found this little gem in the comments.

Can I have an "Amen!"?!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Why does the word "GESTAPO" come to mind?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The police are now indistinguishable from soldiers as far as our Constitutional protections are concerned.  Posse comitatus, the 3rd Amendment, what have you -- those things are still supreme law of the land regardless of some semantic difference between "police" and "military".

The whole notion of a police force is itself a fairly modern phenomenon anyway.  I have no doubt that the Framers would have made specific reference to them if such a thing had existed in their time.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
The police are now indistinguishable from soldiers as far as our Constitutional protections are concerned.  Posse comitatus, the 3rd Amendment, what have you -- those things are still supreme law of the land regardless of some semantic difference between "police" and "military".

The whole notion of a police force is itself a fairly modern phenomenon anyway.  I have no doubt that the Framers would have made specific reference to them if such a thing had existed in their time.
You can be your ass they would!!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
In the Founders time any local law enforecement was usually comprised of an appointed constable or a volunteer citizen watch committee.  They had NO reason to worry over what we are seeing now because it never existed.  Later on Governors loyal to the Crown appointed Sheriffs to primarily collect taxes, not the duty they now have, which is more in line with the constable role.  The point being the Founders would be horrified to see massive numbers of civilian law enforcement officers armed and equiped like armies, they would have without any doubt BANNED any such entities outright!  An army is as an army looks...that they are civilians does NOTHING to detract from the fact that it looks, moves, thinks and acts like an army!  Our Founders would have been shooting a long time ago...

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
In the Founders time any local law enforecement was usually comprised of an appointed constable or a volunteer citizen watch committee.  They had NO reason to worry over what we are seeing now because it never existed.  Later on Governors loyal to the Crown appointed Sheriffs to primarily collect taxes, not the duty they now have, which is more in line with the constable role.  The point being the Founders would be horrified to see massive numbers of civilian law enforcement officers armed and equiped like armies, they would have without any doubt BANNED any such entities outright!  An army is as an army looks...that they are civilians does NOTHING to detract from the fact that it looks, moves, thinks and acts like an army!  Our Founders would have been shooting a long time ago...

What makes them civilians?  They are hired by the government (the local government), they take oaths, they are paid out of tax revenues, they are not civilians at all.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline sfetter

All of this seems to be being done in a vacuum.  Where are all these people being hired ??  Where are they being trained ??  I would think  that some of the information on this would leak out.

Having said that, we do know that they are currently silencing a lot of people about many scandals and illegal activities.  Guess this is no different.  I would sure think there would be those who would be investigating this though.  Beck for one.

Question is - when will the internal army and training be complete ??  And under what circumstance will they finally attempt to take total control ??   

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
All of this seems to be being done in a vacuum.  Where are all these people being hired ??  Where are they being trained ??  I would think  that some of the information on this would leak out.

Having said that, we do know that they are currently silencing a lot of people about many scandals and illegal activities.  Guess this is no different.  I would sure think there would be those who would be investigating this though.  Beck for one.

Question is - when will the internal army and training be complete ??  And under what circumstance will they finally attempt to take total control ??   
For all we know this material is being put in place for Russian, Chinese or other  "UN Peacekeeper"  troops to use.  Or they are just training them under Americorp  or some other similar organization.  There have been numbers training exercises  with the US military in urban areas with "against american citizen" scenarios - and using targets of pregnant women etc. so they may even be planning to use some select military groups specially trained for the purpose. That and the local police forces are also being similarly trained - to hijack a High School Bus enroute in fact. 

Offline sfetter

For all we know this material is being put in place for Russian, Chinese or other  "UN Peacekeeper"  troops to use.  Or they are just training them under Americorp  or some other similar organization.  There have been numbers training exercises  with the US military in urban areas with "against american citizen" scenarios - and using targets of pregnant women etc. so they may even be planning to use some select military groups specially trained for the purpose. That and the local police forces are also being similarly trained - to hijack a High School Bus enroute in fact.

Really does not seem like we have much of a chance.  Submit or be killed or imprisoned

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Really does not seem like we have much of a chance.  Submit or be killed or imprisoned

Killed then. Liberty or Death. If I take just one of them with me when I go, I will have done my duty.  That is one less for you.
Really, they run out of troops pretty fast that way.  They SIMPLY aren't going to win if they go house to house, but it will be bloody. They are probably just counting on submit, because they REALLY don't think anything is worth fighting and dying for themselves, and consequently they are just NOT willing to believe anyone else would. They, like the tyrants before them, will be surprised by the resistance when it finally appears, and  will commit to a full blown conflict.  Victory is not assured, but its not a foregone conclusion we will loose either. At least 1/2 of the military will defect, sabotaging or taking equipment, 1/2 of the police will go home to protect their  own families,  and depending on when this occurs, the dollar may or may not be valuable. Without the dollar, you can't pay your mercenaries except with loot, and you can no longer play at being the "good guy" when you do that.

Your rank and file libtard won't even defend themselves against thugs - and while they are perfectly happy to have thugs come to your house to persecute you for being "racist and hateful"  they aren't, for the most part, willing to commit their own lives to being a thug. They will have to get replacement thugs  from the Ghetto, which means they will be undisciplined and stupid. We will have ex-military leading us, and people dedicated to freedom  a real cause, not just loot and personal gain. If just 1% of the population fight that will be an army of 3 Million - if 3% fight (as they did in revolutionary times)  it will be nearly 10 Million.  They have very exposed city infrastructure that can be hit and put under siege without ANY direct attacks on civilians.  Cut off the water, food, and power - and the dependent blame the govt for not providing and fixing it.   Just like in Iraq, you hide in the population - they can 't just saturation bomb everyone - or your libtard neighbor becomes "collateral damage"  This really, really is not a simple campaign for them  if they attempt this after the collapse or by conventional means.

The only way I see them being successful is by releasing a Bio-Weapon and herding people into FEMA camps for inoculation and processing. Those who don't report are weakened or killed by the  plague, and mopped up by Drone or SWAT team.  Those that do report are sent to the gas chambers  if they are deemed a threat, and/or sold to the Chinese as slave labor  to repay our debts ( you didn't really think they built those pretty co,or-coded empty cities in the middle of the desert for nothing did you?)  The Good Sheep are RFID tagged, given their new orders,  accommodations and work assignments (just for the duration of the emergency of course. You need to be patriotic and help out)  They will be told the plague is much worse than it is, they are lucky to be alive,  that the global economy collapsed,  and they should be thankful to be in a place where they get food and shelter. 

So the question is- are they evil or stupid?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I think many are one or the other or both, Weisshaupt.

Anyway, remember what Mal said about the Alliance troops?  "They really hate it when ya shoot at 'em!"  Let's see how they like it!  I am not going to go quietly into their good night(mare)!

Molôn Labé!

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
I've believed this army building for a long time, but Oblammo has cemented my thoughts. He wants to be king of the world, and his army would be the only chance he'd have to succeed in this country. Unfortunately for him, he would not succeed, nor would his radical followers.

::rockets::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.