Author Topic: You know the jig is up when...  (Read 785 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
You know the jig is up when...
« on: August 23, 2013, 03:01:36 PM »
You know the jig is up when your only recourse when nobody is listening to you is to attack people who have had no say let alone success in stopping your agenda!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-on-cnn-congress-has-two-jobs-but-too-worried-about-rush-limbaugh-to-do-them/

What a complete disingenuous lying idiotic guttersnake.

Congresses job?  Pay what was accrued?  The idiot meant pay what he already spent and plans to spend!  What a SCoaMF!

The buck stops with him?  Are you f**king kidding me?   ::hysterical::  He's made an entire career of not being held responsible for jack sh*t!  Seriously, one has to be completely insane to say sh*t like this and expect people to respect you!

And this is a gigantic whopper of a lie!

“I’ve made this argument to my Republican friends privately, and, by the way, sometimes they say to me privately, ‘I agree with you, but I’m worried about a primary from, you know, somebody in the tea party back in my district’ or, ‘I’m worried about what Rush Limbaugh is going to say about me on radio.’”

:o

::laughonfloor::

This bastard could clean up on late night TV with bullsh*t this rich.  All da hood and guilty white would laugh (perhaps nervously without knowing why) at the unadulterated sh*t coming out of this idiots mouth!

This is YOUR President, America, aren't you just soooooo proud?!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: You know the jig is up when...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:57:42 PM »
Coming from Mr. Present in every f**king legislative job he's swindled someone out of, that's indeed rich. ::cussing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 08:05:08 PM »
This is his normal OP - distancing himself from the very sht he created.  Now the spending is Congress' fault and he had nuthin' to do widdat!

He's always bashing Rush, so you just know Rush is occupying rent-free space in his skull.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
"You know the jig is up when...."

....when the jig is in the White House?

::stirpot::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 11:57:18 PM »
"You know the jig is up when...."

....when the jig is in the White House?

::stirpot::

Damn! Beat me to it.

Sure is lucky that we don't care about being called racists.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:05:10 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.