Author Topic: No Blood For Oil  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
No Blood For Oil
« on: August 26, 2013, 04:36:49 PM »
Uh oh,  the useless idiot sheep are already against the next war.

"About 11 percent said Obama should do more to intervene in Syria than sending arms to the rebels, while 89 percent said he should not help the rebels."

"About 60 percent of Americans surveyed said the United States should not intervene in Syria's civil war, while just 9 percent thought President Barack Obama should act."

Time to take them out behind the barn and reprogram them.

Enter Huffpo/Reuters

'Deborah Powell, 58, of California, said she initially opposed any involvement by the United States but now supports arming the rebels.

"I was against any involvement after watching a (television) program that said if we give (rebels) the weapons they could turn them against us, but I think now we need to give them the weapons," Powell said.

Asked what changed her mind, she said: "What's going on over there is terrible." However, Powell praised Obama's wariness toward getting the United States involved in another war.

Some Americans believe the use of chemical weapons has changed the game in Syria, and that the United States should get involved as long as other countries did, too.

Jonathan Adams, 56, of California, said that he was "happy that we didn't get involved from the start and I'm glad Obama was cautious. But I think we have gotten past the point of where we should've been involved in some way."

Who are Johnathan Adams and Deborah Powell?  No one - just two liberal dinks who live in California who will be playing "reasonable man on the street"   - they just had famous souding names  -  John Adams and Powell. Yeah lets go with that.

The problem of training your useless idiot base to think war is always wrong is that they won't support you when you need to start a war. If the reaction at Huffpo is any indication, they have a long way to go.  But we have to have a war. And a World-wide one too. Otherwise we won't be able to  blame the enemy for the dismal collapse of the dollar and the economy. Its was those terrorists that done it.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: No Blood For Oil
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:17:57 PM »
Funny that they're attempting to praise Obama for his restraint and that somehow these chemical weapons have really "changed the game".  So I guess that was W's major failure with Iraq, he should have not only claimed the possession of chemical weapons but staged their use as well.

While it's possible, I fail to see any plausible reason that the Syrian government is responsible for these chemical attacks. They would be astute enough to know that crossing that loudly proclaimed red line is exactly the pretext the warmongers want for an invasion or bombardment of Syria. It seems far more likely to me that these unsavory "rebels" did it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »
Funny that they're attempting to praise Obama for his restraint and that somehow these chemical weapons have really "changed the game".  So I guess that was W's major failure with Iraq, he should have not only claimed the possession of chemical weapons but staged their use as well.

Its what they would have done if they were Bush, so they assume that is what Bush did.  I always cited that as the best evidence that Bush didn't Lie us into war- because if he had, you can bet those WMDs would have turned up. But maybe they just did. In Syria.  Right where the rumors had it they were moved to.  I am not saying Bush was a saint,  but yeah, if he didn't fake the WMD and was willing to, then he was an idiot.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 07:17:44 PM »
Obama restraint = arming rebels and putting "advisors" in the area.  Yeah, that recipe never got us in trouble...like a land war in Asia.

As I said in the Syria thread...that speech by Kerry confirms this Regime isn't even interested in coming up with anything remotely as good as Bush's WMD angle which EVERYONE (Democrats included!) believed going into Iraq and afterwards accused Bush of lying and killings thousands just for oil.  No, Kerry says trust The Regime, they wouldn't lie just to provide pretext to get the Euro's cheap natural gas and end the Russian extortion, no the truth is inconvenient and war is good for the economy and good for domestic distraction, the latter because the reports of Syrian use of chemical weapons is so not well established as to guarantee questions will be raised...and when it is the puppet theater will kick into high gear and demonize the critics as out of touch Obama-haters who don't care about slaughtered Syrian children.  This whole thing is a sick joke!  And there will be NO widespread libiot protests or endless shrieks  of Democrat-Media Complex demonization of the current regime like they did with Bush, their hypocrisy stinks like a million dead fish rotting on hot asphalt!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 07:20:16 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, we have no national interest in Syria and should stay the hell out and let them have at it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 07:41:45 PM »
That is the intelligent approach Pan, therefor the Regime will do the exact opposite.  If anybody (at all) it should only be the Euro's intervening there, we have no interest there and only would have one if Israel gets sucked in, and even then that interest would begin and end with material support only.  This has unmitigated disaster written all over it and it could make another Egypt...perhaps worse so.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 08:23:34 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, we have no national interest in Syria and should stay the hell out and let them have at it.

Since they're both Muzzies, I'm for arming both sides. Maybe, just maybe, they'll annihilate each other! ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »

Since they're both Muzzies, I'm for arming both sides. Maybe, just maybe, they'll annihilate each other! ::whoohoo::
No, I am sorry, that leaves insufficient room for implementing a draft.  But of course if it weren't for that War Mongering Republican FDR it would still be illegal to draft people into the Army.    And if it weren't for that War Mongering Republican Truman  dividing Korea without asking the Koreans,  we would never have gotten into that war.  And ifIf it weren't for that War Mongering Republican Kennedy sending  advisers to Vietnam , we would have never gotten involved.  If it weren't for that War Mongering Republican Johnson the war would never has escalated. Thank God for that Democrat Nixon   who ended the war AND the draft.  Too bad that Republican Carter reinstated Selective Service registration.  (This comment brought to you with the approval of the American Homeland's Ministry  of Truth.)

Without that glorious draft, how are they going to kill enough workers to solve our unemployment problem?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:57:05 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »
Secular dictator after secular dictator in the Middle East is being toppled and replaced by Islamists on Obama's watch with his blessing and aid.

Secular dictators have ruled in the Middle East because that is the only thing that will keep Islam at bay. Obama doesn't like that. Fundamental transformation isn't confined to the US.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 11:42:55 PM »
He wants to unseat Western Civilization from its 500 year position of global dominance, and sees the rebirth of an Islamic Caliphate spanning from Morocco to Indonesia as a great way to do that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 07:02:15 AM »
Yes, and Obama is the the Indonesian Candidate they've been waiting for to bring the plan to fruition.