Author Topic: US/Euro Intervention in Syria  (Read 13300 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: US/Euro Intervention in Syria
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2013, 09:26:31 PM »
  I watched Rizzoli and Isles.I'm sure the speech was riveting. ::smallestviolin::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
I think he said something like "Let me be clear... I... me... uh... I... me... ah... let me be clear."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2013, 12:10:16 AM »
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2013, 08:02:47 AM »
War!  f**k yeah!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2013, 11:37:52 AM »
Vald gives PeacePrize the Syrian Plan...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24053918

And, feelin' pretty good about hisself Vlad wants to sell more toys to Iran...

http://www.france24.com/en/20130911-russia-renew-offer-supply-300s-iran

...now this I do not like.  But, alas, PeacePrize is in no position to do much about it other than squat and cry...

...Poor Israel, she better act soon before Iran gets more armed-up...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2013, 12:14:52 PM »
I think he said something like "Let me be clear... I... me... uh... I... me... ah... let me be clear."

thanks for the update!

::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2013, 12:30:37 PM »
#likevladcrushedobama

"Holy crap, did you SEE that game? What a frikkin blowout!"

"Yeah, no doubt. They got manhandled, #likevladcrushedobama"

"Man, that poor baboon. Did you see the way that croc shot out of the water and bit him in half?"

"I know, right? That monkey got dead as bad as #likevladcrushedobama"
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2013, 12:29:43 AM »
Report: CIA sending weapons to Syrian rebels

The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in lethal aid that had been promised by the Obama administration, the Washington Post reported.

According to the report, the arms shipments, which are limited to light weapons and other munitions that can be tracked, began streaming into the country over the past two weeks, along with separate deliveries by the State Department of vehicles and other gear. (Ynet)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4428798,00.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2013, 12:33:14 AM »
Sonsabitches.  I don't EVER want to hear "Iran-Contra" again or I will smash face.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2013, 07:58:04 AM »
If the media is reporting this now...it is a sure bet that the arming began a year ago.

I deem it more likely that Mossad chose to leak this to the press so it would be disseminated.

I may be more right than I thought about the time being ripe for Israel to act on Iran...they might just be using the Syrian issue as cover.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »

http://www.imao.us/index.php/2013/09/it-saddens-me-that-we-have-a-president-about-which-this-can-be-said/

Pretty much explains the backasswardness of Obamunism...

::cussing::  Obama!  And  ::cussing::  Obama lovers!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2013, 09:29:16 AM »
Syrian incursion has been postponed...the covert war will continue...if and when chemical weapons are surrendered and satisfy the PTBs...I still say this could be derailed if around November inspectors get whacked or if the covert war gets hotter...the Obama Regime is still saying they'll act without UN approval, so nothing has changed...other than once more a lightweight got knocked down by a heavyweight...Vladimir Putin, Leader of the Free World?  Yeah, by default...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/officials-us-wont-seek-un-approval-for-strike-if-syria-reneges-on-chemical-arms-pact/2013/09/13/a203b068-1cb3-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_print.html

ETA - They are trying really hard to make this confrontation go hot...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/syrian-war-spreading-car-bomb-explodes-on-syrian-border-turkish-syrian-tensions-escalate/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 11:47:18 AM by Libertas »

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
So he knows.

Obama knows that the opposition is al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood

"Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition" The Examiner, September 16, 2013 (thanks to Van)

President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.

Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001. Assad's regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction."

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/09/obama-waives-ban-on-arming-terrorists-to-allow-aid-to-syrian-jihadis.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2013, 11:38:10 AM »
This is massively revealing on several levels!

First - For the first time in history a US President has unilaterally declared a duly enacted law as null and void on his own accord.  The POSOTUS should be impeached 20 times over for transgressions accrued to date, but this kind of lawlessness is nothing less than a dictatorial seizure of power in direct opposition to established constitutional imperatives!

Second - This is the first time in history a US President has openly decided to arm terrorists hostile to US interests and values.  Again, this clearly meets the criteria of High Crimes and Misdomeanors!

Third - The Dictator Obama has allowed terrorists to have access to weapons law-abiding citizens in the United States are restricted and/or outright banned from possessing.  We cannot even get access to our weapons left in South Korea repatriated for sale back home...and this miserable little Dictator is giving fully automoatic weapons and all manner of explosive devices to Al Qaeda and Muslim Bortherhood terrorists!

Obama must be impeached.  Corker and Levin need to be expelled from the Senate and tried for treason.  Anybody supporting this needs to go...or We the People need to take care of things directly ourselves!!!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2013, 10:30:56 PM »
Corker......please, for the love of god, don't bring this asshat up again. What a friggin moron.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
At least Bibi knows how to say "Up yours, Putin!" in language they can understand!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/israeli-planes-strike-russian-missile-stockpiles-in-syria/

::danceban::

And what does the assholish Obama Regime do?

If you guessed throw Israel under the bus (for the 943rd time) you win a cookie!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/israeli-officials-outraged-after-obama-officials-confirm-airstrike-on-syrian-arms-supplies/

::cussing::  Obama!  This is a two-fer for that Incubus!  He gets to fukc Israel over and goad Syria into making a stupid move that widens the conflict so Obama can ride in to Al-Queerda's rescue on his white donkey!

::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2015, 07:45:09 AM »
The Benghazi gunrunning debacle and treason-filled cover up, the arming of crazies that allowed DAESH to swell into prominence dwarfing AQ in the entire region, putting troops there, etc etc...

Now, Czar Vlad the Imperious is establishing a Russian air presence outside Damascus to fly jets and helos out of for strike missions on Obama's creation and they will be repairing the Syrian Army as well and thus the Assad Regime will survive...and Obama and the idiots in the EU who followed him now look like stuttering idiots, which I suspect is a normal condition for them anyway...but this is checkmate, there is nothing they can do now without risking all-out war with Russia, and Obama will not do that.  And Syria isn't worth two sh*ts anyway.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2015, 11:39:36 AM »
It's not a good sign...when everybody in this Regime begins to practice "Harfing"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234921-obamas-u-n-ambassador-samantha-power-makes-up-a-new-phrase-we-will-operationally-de-conflict-with-russians-in-syria/

"...we will operationally de-conflict with Russians..."

Translated from Obama-Speak/Harfing..."...the Dear Leader will assume the position and relax his anus for Vlad Putin's mighty manhood...again..."

Whatever.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »
Rooskies in Syria to stay.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-expands-military-its-presence-in-syria-satellite-photos-show-1442937150

Shocking, they want to protect their arms buyer, secure oil pipeline control over yet another region and have a place to park boats and planes...

Yet, when other people do that it's baaaaad.  Oh, and conquering for territory Crimea-style, put that in a Nike "Just do it!" campaign ad.