Author Topic: US/Euro Intervention in Syria  (Read 13049 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: US/Euro Intervention in Syria
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:32 AM »
Barnhardt's take

I was not aware of this when I wrote the post below.

Egyptian media now reporting Obama is a full member of Muslim Brotherhood being blackmailed with identity documentation.

Well, duh.

And remember, the only musloids who actually believe or buy into any of the “religious” nonsense are the mentally retarded plebs.  That isn’t what islam is about.  Islam is all about centralizing and expanding power and wealth in an oligarch class.  Period.  It is EXACTLY like Marxism.  High-ranking Marxists know little-to-nothing and care exactly nothing about economics, “the poor” or any of the rest.  Marxism is all about consolidating power among a cadre of oligarchs.  All of the talk about heping the poor and the underclass is the faux-religious pose of Marxism that it uses to manipulate the ignorant masses.

So, could Obama, an atheist, be a musloid?  Well, sure – in the true sense, which is the POLITICAL sense.  He fits the mold of a wannabe musloid oligarch perfectly (complete with being a sodomite), exactly the same way that Obama, who knows NOTHING of economics is also a Marxist.  Do you see why the two political systems go hand-in-hand and are explicitly allied throughout history?

I think she is right. These people believe in nothing but their own power, and will say, do and pretend anything to get it. It has nothing to do about "sides" in Egypt, in the middle east  or in the . Only who ends up giving the orders in the end. The Sides are just used to keep the sheep motivated for one group of oligarchs or another, none of which have the slightest interest in that they proclaim to believe.  Expect Obama. I still think that turd is a true believer in Marxism.  I think he knows that Marxism is right. He will implement it and let the pieces fall into place ( with himself at (or near) the head of course.)  He doesn't care to discuss the fats surrounding it, and no he doesn't understand economics  or human nature  because otherwise Marxism become fallacious on its face. These people are just power-mad

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2013, 11:34:28 AM »
One thing...and I hestitated to bring it up....but there is a reasonable discussion to be had here, and I doubt anyone will ever notice this outside of our little discussion group.

By all accounts the revolting Islamic terrorists are losing daily in Syria. The governmental Islamic terrorists are defeating them in most encounters. If this keeps up, one side wins another loses. Good? No, not really. This could be used as an opportunity to re-level the playing field so that this conflict continues longer and kills more of both sides.  Neither are good. It is not in OUR interest for either group to win or even survive.  A series of air strikes with the stated purpose of punishing the Syrian Government for its WMD attack that killed 1400 people, but with the ACTUAL purpose of resetting the fighting forces to make it last longer so our enemies continue to kill each other for a longer time, instead of turning on us. That would be perfect. 

DO I think Obama is smart enough, or for that matter cares enough to think of that? No, of course not. But, there are surely some Generals and Admirals who can think this through and may be advocating for exactly that.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2013, 11:56:20 AM »
Oh sure, Caliphate goooood!....Right-wing, Tea-bagging, Conservative, Libertarian, Constitutionalists and especially them racist whites and gun-happy baby-killing military vets are baaaaaaad!

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2013, 12:00:11 PM »
A series of air strikes with the stated purpose of punishing the Syrian Government for its WMD attack that killed 1400 people, but with the ACTUAL purpose of resetting the fighting forces to make it last longer so our enemies continue to kill each other for a longer time, instead of turning on us. That would be perfect. 

Taking out Assad would accomplish that.  Too bad the stuttering fail is not calling for such.  Don't mock him, bro.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »
Oh oh!  Frannie issuing a Crusade order?!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-03/and-now-pope-tweets

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/rep-house-majority-leader-eric-cantor-will-vote-for-use-of-military-force-in-syria/

"“Bashar Assad’s Syria, a state sponsor of terrorism, is the epitome of a rogue state, and it has long posed a direct threat to American interests and to our partners. The ongoing civil war in Syria has enlarged this threat."

Boehner agrees.

Somebody want to tell me what "partners" we have left in the region -- besides Israel -- now that Obongo has thoroughly destabilized the place?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/rep-house-majority-leader-eric-cantor-will-vote-for-use-of-military-force-in-syria/

"“Bashar Assad’s Syria, a state sponsor of terrorism, is the epitome of a rogue state, and it has long posed a direct threat to American interests and to our partners. The ongoing civil war in Syria has enlarged this threat."

Boehner agrees.

Somebody want to tell me what "partners" we have left in the region -- besides Israel -- now that Obongo has thoroughly destabilized the place?

Anybody Bambi calls a partner in need of our protection wether they like it or not are going to be protected.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 12:52:27 PM »
... A war -- any war -- magnifies:

The importance of political maneuverings;
    The government's control over economic intercourse, both domestic and international;
    The subordination of private decisions to the decisions of the government.

Thus, whatever "objective" or "humanitarian" reasons a politician might advance for entering some war, he has at least three more than those of which he's willing to speak.

... Many a nation has heard its rulers pound the war drums for reasons of the rulers' own. Indeed, in modern history, the overwhelmingly most frequent and most imperative reason for warfare has been to distract the subjects of a nation from their domestic troubles. That the distraction will be accompanied by the expansion of state power and control is not lost on those who promote war so avidly.

... with any decision to go or not to go to war, we must learn to ask, openly and stridently, Who would benefit? We must return to putting American interests -- military, economic, Constitutional, and international -- ahead of all others. And we must be unsparing in cross-examining our political masters, whose motives for their decisions are never made entirely plain...on the subject of warfare as on every other.

http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2013/08/are-they-syrious-part-2-crucial-variance.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »
Via Instapundit:

ROLL CALL: Will Congress Follow Its Leaders On Syria? I don’t think they should even vote unless Obama promises to abide by the result — something he’s quite pointedly refused to do.

Radio:  Kerry blathering on about Obama's rights (yes, Obama has "the right" to go against Syria without Congress), Congress' rights, with no idea whatsoever that neither has rights; they have limited and specific authority and responsibilities.  Period.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2013, 03:22:39 PM »
Via Instapundit:

ROLL CALL: Will Congress Follow Its Leaders On Syria? I don’t think they should even vote unless Obama promises to abide by the result — something he’s quite pointedly refused to do.

Radio:  Kerry blathering on about Obama's rights (yes, Obama has "the right" to go against Syria without Congress), Congress' rights, with no idea whatsoever that neither has rights; they have limited and specific authority and responsibilities.  Period.

I'm so sick of people bathering on about rights. Let's keep the focus on responsibilities for once. Unfortunately, there are precious few who can speck clearly and on point. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2013, 03:52:13 PM »
The last poll I heard said 11% of the American public is in favor of a Syrian war. So sure, let this Congress and White House go forward with it. Let them draw a big underline to what a farce is the notion that we live in a "representative" republic. Let them do it in the wake of the British Parliament voting decidedly against same.

This government proves itself illegitimate at every turn. Was it Sun Tzu who said "when your enemy is making a mistake, do not interrupt him"?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »
The last poll I heard said 11% of the American public is in favor of a Syrian war. So sure, let this Congress and White House go forward with it. Let them draw a big underline to what a farce is the notion that we live in a "representative" republic. Let them do it in the wake of the British Parliament voting decidedly against same.

This government proves itself illegitimate at every turn. Was it Sun Tzu who said "when your enemy is making a mistake, do not interrupt him"?

I brought Fran Porretto's excerpt here because it points to this new "crisis" of Syria as deflection from this regime's lawlessness and my suspicion that there will be blowbacks from military action there onto us -- more "crackdowns" and oppressions -- as a matter of "national security" and our safety.  We will pay for their mistakes.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2013, 08:42:07 PM »
Sun Tzu didn't know Allinsky, Cloward, Piven or the concept of Takkiya that dem's imported from Muzzies...but he did understand spies and treachery...and spies and treachery abound in this Regime...but they spend more time spying and plotting against us than our real (not imagined!) external adversaries.  I don't trust leftists to waste any opportunity, not one they've manufactured or one given to them with a pretty bow on top, nope, nothing they do is by error, there is always a strategy to exploit and use against us and our individuality, principles and beliefs, they may make mistakes along the way, but their path no matter how straight or circuitous is aimed directly at us.  Always be suspicious, always be on guard.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2013, 09:38:07 PM »
President PeacePrize uses "moral obligation" assertion for intervention in Syria.  Really?

http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2013/09/02/obama-you-dont-have-the-right-to-lecture-us-on-moral-obligations/#more-8656

Pretty repugnant coming out of his lying mouth, eh?  We have a moral obligation to oppose his dirty little war in which we have no national security interest!

And, while we're on the subject of lying hypocrite snakes, remember this golden oldie? 

"How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?"
http://hnn.us/articles/3631.html

How dare you ask any American to put their butt on the line for this bullsh*t adventure!!!

Next up, how about that doddering old NeoCon J-Mac?

This use of force debate is so important...

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=201544

...well, maybe not that important...

::outrage::

This from the same idiot who thinks Muzzies screaming "Allahu Akbar!" is on par with a Christian saying "Thank God".

http://im41.com/archives/37714

This is stupid, this is forever!

::mooning::

And as always we have these jackasses to contend with...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=8822.new#new

::cussing::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2013, 10:01:36 PM »
I'm still half expecting the Russians to upstage him at the last minute, a la those Russian paratroopers at the Pristina airport.  Either that or park a couple of Ivan's fighter squadrons on Syrian airbases, you know just there for joint training exercises and all.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »
That's a good bet, the human shield component would give President PeacePrize something to think about...wait, what did I just say?  No, his yes-men will have contingencies for that, but all it takes is one dead Russian to escalate an ill-advised adventure where we don't belong into a fustercluck of a nightmare, and depending upon how desperate PeacePrize is will be confirmed if he says screw it and starts lobbing ordnance anyway.

ETA -

Hmm...Operation Human Shield could be coming...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-03/russia-sends-two-marine-carrying-ships-mediterranean

...not enough Marines to do much more than post guards about, could be interesting to see where they are posted.  They ought to hustle though, new moon tomorrow close to mid day, so if darkness is desired tonight at the earliest or tomorrow night at the latest would be optimal.  It's like 7 hours difference ET to Syria, so if it gets dark 8-9pm, then that would be around 1-2pm ET today.

The Russians are upping the ante some more, sending a cruiser, destroyer & frigate also.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-04/russia-sends-missile-cruiser-moskva-destroyer-and-frigate-syria

I still don't think PeacePrize is going to go for a wild dance, he's being manuevered into a limited response by players home and abroad.  Hopefully this stupidity is over and we can go back to worrying about economic and social collapse.

But if Syria folds and goes to the all-out crazies, Lebanon will go into the toilet fast and all eyes will divert to Iran where the real show has always been.

Bed-wetters at ZH all a twitter over Jordan going apenuts, but that won't happen.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-03/jordan-prepares-syrian-fallout-places-air-force-high-alert

Jordan just wants to secure its border and keep more refugees from overloading it, can't balme 'em.  I'd like to know what's it like to have a desire to secure your borders.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:36:56 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2013, 08:38:54 AM »

Irony. Neither are too concerned about citizens' rights.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:09 AM »

Irony. Neither are too concerned about citizens' rights.

Sheep have rights...to be slaughtered and eaten, just ask the wolf.

In other news...

President PeacePrize still trying to wiggle out of his "red-line" statement...like the cowardly punk loser he is, he of course blames everybody...in this case he is blaming the world...I guess blaming Bush or blaming Republicans is just not enough...or people don't believe it and are tired of it...OK world, now it's your turn to be thrown under the bus!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/obama-lies-about-red-lines-and-blames-the-world/

Lowest of the low-life gutless worms of all time?  Pretty good odds on that!

Followed this link at GP, the case seems pretty compelling that it is Qatar and the Saudi's pushing this crap...and when energy princes say dance, I guess you dance, or pay through the nose for oil & gas.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/is-the-united-states-going-to-go-to-war-with-syria-over-a-natural-gas-pipeline

The hardcore PaulBots will be disappointed in this news...but that won't stop them from blaming the Jews for everything.   ::)

Oh, and as for idiots leaning for Obama's Syrian Fustercluck...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/senate-expected-to-give-obama-a-green-light/

Crap, how can I say this?  If these idiots voting for this meet a certain fate, and that fate is painful or horrific, and I witness said fate, that's OK...right?

ETA - Russia says chemical weapons attack was by US allied rebels.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-04/russia-chemical-attack-probe-shows-weapons-similar-ones-made-rebels

They have to post this evidence for the world to see or it's just a whizzing contest...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:08:55 PM by Libertas »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »
We must lead the world onto a civilized path
By going to war.

What a crock.

Senate panel  approves Syrian intervention

Bush used most of these phrases, and now the Durbin uses them with a straight face.  Dems are TOO STUPID toi even be aware of their own hypocrisy. But hey. No boots on the ground.  Just  like in Vietnam.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »
Just  like in Vietnam.

yep, just like
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."