Author Topic: CNN - Bribed by Governments for Editorial Control  (Read 819 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
CNN - Bribed by Governments for Editorial Control
« on: August 27, 2013, 03:14:12 PM »
Really now, who'd have thought!  CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others.  The Obama Administration pays CNN for content control.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/cnn-exposed-emmy-winning-former-cnn-journalist-blows-the-whistle-cnn-is-paid-by-foreign-and-domestic-government-agencies-for-specific-content

I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: CNN - Bribed by Governments for Editorial Control
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »
Ho-lee-sh*t.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »
Remember the uproar over Bush and the editorial content favorable to his faith based initiatives program?  Who was it, Armstrong Williams?  Think there'll be a similar outrage now????
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 07:18:48 PM »
Remember the uproar over Bush and the editorial content favorable to his faith based initiatives program?  Who was it, Armstrong Williams?  Think there'll be a similar outrage now????

Hell no!  The sheep are too distracted by when they get their new free shyt to even care.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:29:34 AM »
That link be evil, opened up a bunch of tabs...

BOT - So, the Corrupt News Network caught red-handed being statist bitches...I'm shocked, SHOCKED that paid for propaganda is going on in the MFM!

OK, not that shocked...

Amber better recall what happened to Michael Hastings...one does not go against the Democrat-Media Complex and expect a full life expectency.

Surprised though they cannot game their numbers better...I guess there is a limit to how many sprinkles you can put on a turd!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/08/27/cnn-posts-lowest-rated-month-since-jeff-zucker-took-control-of-network/199725/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 08:35:42 AM »
Hmmm, no extra tabs for me.   ;)

This story is a year old, now.  I read about it when Greenwald covered it, I believe.  This also old news in regard to how we know now that CNN was also Saddam's little b**ch.

No, nobody was outraged.  Nor will anybody become outraged.  Low information America revels in it low information status.

RickZ

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 07:30:09 AM »
CNN are known whores.  Pay them enough and they'll report Andy Vanderbilt is straight.