Author Topic: LA Slimes Distorts History Once Again  (Read 816 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
LA Slimes Distorts History Once Again
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:51:57 AM »
http://twitchy.com/2013/08/30/la-times-claims-democrats-led-passage-of-civil-rights-act-larry-elder-rebuts/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

CSM pukes!  This is how low-info jackasses get garbage into their dysfunctional skulls...just leveraging off the garbage done by public education indoctrinators over multiple decades...

I'd like to jettison them all from our midst!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: LA Slimes Distorts History Once Again
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 09:28:23 AM »
http://twitchy.com/2013/08/30/la-times-claims-democrats-led-passage-of-civil-rights-act-larry-elder-rebuts/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

CSM pukes!  This is how low-info jackasses get garbage into their dysfunctional skulls...just leveraging off the garbage done by public education indoctrinators over multiple decades...

I'd like to jettison them all from our midst!

Welcome to Wonderland Alice

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” - Lewis Carroll

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said: "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - - that's all."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 01:37:45 PM »
Might as well keep with the theme, a nod to the time period that produced these morons who now rule us:

Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit-

Bunch of "hookah smoking caterpillars" they are.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »
It's to the point now when they're blatantly testing what they can get away with. Rewriting history and suffering no consequence will garner more rewriting of history.

I hate to say it, but I'm gonna say it. The media has proven itself as an enemy of everything good, decent, and truthful. It should suffer violent consequences, one outlet after another, until they are too afraid to lie.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »
I agree IDP. That is what has to happen when truth and justice are systematically denied, when there is no longer any above board way to right wrongs. They have taken advantage of their special relationship as arbiters of information, of fact, of reality, and deliberately abused it in a conscious effort to advance a very particular agenda. They know exactly what they are doing and they don't even really try to disguise it anymore.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly