Author Topic: Nukes Leaving TX for SC, Nobody Knows Why or Who Authorized the Move!!!  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms-secret-us-nuclear-warhead-transfer-to-east-coast/

Setting the hyperbole of impending WWIII rhtetoric aside for a minute...what if the mysterious black ops angle to this move in light of the escalating confrontation with Russia over Syria is merely the cover to move the nukes?  My question is: Why are they being moved out of Texas?  Could it be that the Regime sees Texas as the most problematic state in their qwest to sever the final frail bands holding the Constitutional Republic together and checking it means an easier time for them to usher in their Utopian statist nightmare sooner than we think?  Like the break up of the Soviet Union, getting your favorite toys out of potentially unfriendly territory seems logical.  And there is another disturbing thought...what if the Regime uses nukes as a threat for states to toe the line and accept the Caliphate of Obama?  Calling a bluff risks inviting nuclear annihilation.  Anybody think a despot would flinch at teaching one lesson to keep the rest in line?

::foilhathelicopter::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Nukes Leaving TX for SC, Nobody Knows Why or Who Authorized the Move!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 12:05:58 PM »
Could be anything with this bunch. Lacking any further information, I'm going to say they're being moved to SC for disposal. There is a huge nuclear energy complex on the Savannah River at the border between SC and GA, and among other things they are involved in demilling nuclear weapons.

from Wikipedia:

A major focus is cleanup activities related to work done in the past for the nation's nuclear buildup. Currently none of the reactors on-site are operating (see list of nuclear reactors), although two of the reactor buildings are being used to consolidate and store nuclear materials. SRS is also home to the Savannah River National Laboratory and the nation's only operating radiochemical separations facility. Its tritium facilities are also the United States' only source of tritium, an essential component in nuclear weapons. And, the nation's only mixed oxide fuel (MOX) manufacturing plant is being constructed at SRS. When operational, the MOX facility will convert legacy weapons-grade plutonium into fuel suitable for commercial power reactors.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 12:13:11 PM »
Could be anything with this bunch. Lacking any further information, I'm going to say they're being moved to SC for disposal. There is a huge nuclear energy complex on the Savannah River at the border between SC and GA, and among other things they are involved in demilling nuclear weapons.

And they are doing that without a paper trail, why?
Yes, I take the story with a grain of salt, but if that detail is true,  then the disposal  story doesn't hold water.  Unless you want to destroy missiles, but make people think you haven't-- that would be like Saddam destroying his WMD but not actually being able to prove he did so.  When does that become useful?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 12:19:57 PM »
Yeah, why the secrecy?  I can see logistical security to prevent/frustrate hijacking attempts, but why the transfer and by who's authority?  In a nominally free state...well OK, there I go again thinking the Federal Leviathan behaves as Founded!   ::facepalm::

Sheep graze, go back to grazing, sheep!

And yeah, what if the "we destroyed them" meme is BS?!

::speechless::

::foilhathelicopter::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.