Author Topic: Obama's close friend and golf buddy arrested for soliciting prostitution  (Read 929 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I'd guess hangin' with the prez just got bumped off his activities list. Easy come, sleazy go.

President Obama's 'close friend' and golf buddy arrested for 'soliciting prostitute' in Hawaii sting operation

- Obama has known Titcomb since high school

- Titcomb arrested for allegedly soliciting an undercover officer posing as a prostitute

- His father was a judge... and starred in Hawaii Five-O

One of President Obama's close friends has been arrested in a prostitution sting operation.

Robert 'Bobby' Titcomb, 49 - a long time friend of the President - was arrested after he allegedly approached an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute in the downtown area of Honolulu.

Titcomb was one of four arrested during the sting, according to the Honolulu police department.

The news could not have come at a worse time for Mr Obama, who has just launched his 'billion dollar' 2012 re-election campaign.

Police have been conducting undercover operations in the downtown Honolulu area after reports from general public that the area was a hotbed for prostitution.

Titcomb, 49, of Waialua, was arrested on suspicion of solicitation Monday night.

He allegedly offered money for sex near the intersection of South Street and Pohukaina Street at about 9:40 pm.

Much more @ dailymail.uk....
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Michelle won't let Stymie play with Titcomb anymore ! Bad Titcomb ! Bad , bad , bad !  ::pimp:: ;D

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Much more @ dailymail.uk....

I'm shocked the A/P, last seen scrubbing articles of any reference to stupid statements detailing how the peons need to get new cars, hasn't covered this.

Titcomb?

How much?

Busted!

Heh heh, Titcomb

::pimp::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Surprisingly it IS in the AP . That's where I read it at 0500 today .

BEER SUMMIT !  BEER SUMMIT ! BEER SUMMIT !   ::stirpot::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I (almost) feel sorry for the cop who did the sting. Her "career" is now relegated to crossing-guard status.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What's a  ::pimp:: to do?!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.