Author Topic: I still find it amazing there are people willing to join the crazy Kennedy clan  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/diary-bombshell-rfks-secret-slams-against-al-sharpton-jesse-jackson-and-gov-cuomo/

As always, I find it amazing people marry into and breed with this diseased clan.  I mean these Kennedy's are nucking futs.  If not for strong pharmaceutical treatment these people would kill themselves and others without realizing it...the sky ain't blue in their world, know what I mean?

Anyway, some of the comments are funny, some just stupid...it is a Kennedy after all...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I know people who still think the Kennedys are wonderful.

::whatgives::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I think I would rather hang out with snakes.

(Disclosure - Not a big fan of snakes)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
I think I would rather hang out with snakes.

(Disclosure - Not a big fan of snakes)

It is easier to keep track of where the sharp end is.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ