Author Topic: It would be an injustice to give the father any sentance for defending his girl!  (Read 638 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=202608

Should have killed him, dead men cannot testify, I guess that's the lesson, right?!  Let a jury try to convict a father protecting an little girls from being raped and killed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Back during healthier, sane times the only one who would be worried is the idiot DA.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The pervert was naked, so he was obviously sexually deviant - probably masturbating in the proximity of this man's daughter.

How are men and women supposed to keep their wits about them when confronted with imminent violent criminals? Was the father supposed to yell "boo" and hope to scare the freak away? What the hell is he supposed to do?

It's a simple equation:

My daughter + naked man masturbating outside her window – police + fatherly instinct = beatthesh*toutofthesicksonofabitchwithoutthinkingoftheconsequences

That should just be the law of the land, case closed. I can see an arrest and an investigation. But by all that is holy, once the facts are established, let the man get back to being an excellent father.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Amen!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.