Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Florida Reporter Explodes at Guest Speaker ...

(1/3) > >>

Pandora:
... at Council Meeting Because She Didn’t Like What He Had to Say

What did he have to say?

--- Quote ---“The press has no respect for its own profession, there is no sense of journalism…They have no respect for the country,” Fladell said. “They are self-serving, incompetent journalists that don’t have–”

It was at this point that Shatzman stood up and shouted: “I totally disagree! I’m a member of the press. I’m not going to sit and listen to this crap! I’m leaving.”

“If you think that’s great, there’s not going to be here to cover anything. You won’t have a godda** bit of coverage!” the reporter added.

“What he’s saying is true!” a member of the audience hollered.

Before finally leaving for good, Shatzman advised the audience to ignore what Fladell was saying because he is “full of you know what.”
--- End quote ---

Vid at link.  NSFW!! Language.

Truth hurts, toots, doesn't it.

Oh, good comment at link, too:  "Der Shazt would appear Schwarzen."

John Florida:
  If the choice is no coverage or lies being told about you,I'll take no coverage.Screw her.

Weisshaupt:
I won't sit here and listen to this crap about how I am unbiased and unprofessional. I won't sit here and do my job and objectively cover things I disagree with! I won't use my lack of coverage to try and bias the news!

Seriously, its proof that what was being said was true.

Predator Don:

--- Quote from: Pandora on September 12, 2013, 06:34:00 PM ---... at Council Meeting Because She Didn’t Like What He Had to Say

What did he have to say?

--- Quote ---“The press has no respect for its own profession, there is no sense of journalism…They have no respect for the country,” Fladell said. “They are self-serving, incompetent journalists that don’t have–”

It was at this point that Shatzman stood up and shouted: “I totally disagree! I’m a member of the press. I’m not going to sit and listen to this crap! I’m leaving.”

“If you think that’s great, there’s not going to be here to cover anything. You won’t have a godda** bit of coverage!” the reporter added.

“What he’s saying is true!” a member of the audience hollered.

Before finally leaving for good, Shatzman advised the audience to ignore what Fladell was saying because he is “full of you know what.”
--- End quote ---

Vid at link.  NSFW!! Language.

Truth hurts, toots, doesn't it.

Oh, good comment at link, too:  "Der Shazt would appear Schwarzen."

--- End quote ---

Pardon me...But I believe she just proved his points.

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on September 12, 2013, 07:58:11 PM ---I won't sit here and listen to this crap about how I am unbiased and unprofessional. I won't sit here and do my job and objectively cover things I disagree with! I won't use my lack of coverage to try and bias the news!

Seriously, its proof that what was being said was true.

--- End quote ---

No doubt. A real reporter would have made the councilman's comments about bias part of the story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version