Author Topic: Zahwahiri Encourages/Praises Small Scale Attacks Inside The USA  (Read 1272 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Zahwahiri Encourages/Praises Small Scale Attacks Inside The USA
« on: September 13, 2013, 11:08:44 AM »
Frankly, I have been waiting for this to happen here for ten years. I can't believe that they haven't figured out that we are hugely vulnerable to small scale attacks.

When I think about the lone muslim walking into virtually any public school, any hospital, any shopping mall...

When I think about the lone muslim driving from one national forest to the next with a big sack full of highway flares...

When I think about the lone muslim with a .30-06 punching holes in the transformers at electrical substations...

...well, when I think about that I also think about how it would almost overnight trigger an open season on all muslims in America.

In the audio message, Ayman al-Zawahiri talks of the need for small-scale attacks - and even a boycott - to damage the US economy.

The message may be seen as a sign of diminishing ambitions and a more realistic assessment of what al-Qaeda's central organisation can achieve.

Zawahiri's message also praised the bombings in Boston in April.

His message begins with a familiar claim that his organisation has the upper hand.

He says that the US has fled Iraq and Afghanistan in "defeat".

He goes on to emphasise the importance of so-called "lone-wolf", or small-scale attacks as part of al-Qaeda's strategy.

Such attacks, he argues, will have an economic impact above all.

"We must bleed America economically by provoking it, so that it continues its massive expenditures on security. America's weak spot is its economy, which began to totter from the drain of its military and security expenditure," he says.

LINK

Sure am glad that we have the smartest administrative team ever assembled in the entire history of the world. I sleep better knowing that they are on the job.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Zahwahiri Encourages/Praises Small Scale Attacks Inside The USA
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 01:38:53 PM »
Maybe if they start that crap the season will get opened up the way it should be and it'll be no-bag-limit for Jizlamists.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 06:45:49 PM »
I can't see how the muzzies are gonna hurt the economy any more than President Skittles.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 09:11:57 PM »
I can't see how the muzzies are gonna hurt the economy any more than President Skittles.

I am guessing that your comment was more an insult directed at President Golfsalot than at the ineffectiveness of the lone muslim troublemaker/terrorist. Remember that there were only two of them involved in shutting down Boston for a couple of days. Remember the DC sniper pair were quite successful at tying everything up around the beltway for longer, much longer, than that.

Think about this: Your average arsonist is in it for the thrill (some say it is akin to a sexual experience) of setting a fire. They set one and then they savor the experience because, for your average arsonist, that's what it is...an experience.

However, imagine someone bent on using arson as a form of terror. They would have a far different objective, to destroy and kill as much as possible before being caught. The determined arsonist would plan on setting as many fires as possible in such a way as to minimize the effectiveness of the fire departments charged with extinguishing them. The determined arsonist would pick targets with zero prevention measures such as automatic sprinklers and fire/smoke alarms. The determined arsonist would try and set the most fires possible with as much potential for media exposure as possible. Can you even imagine attempting to put out a fire that was set with thermite? Thermite isn't very hard to make and it isn't particularly hard to ignite but once lit it is practically impossible to extinguish and it will burn hot enough to go right through solid steel surfaces.

Think about this: Adam Lanza killed 26 people in just a few minutes but 1) He was insane and although quite evil and diabolical he did not plan his attack very well. Had he not been insane, if he was more like OBL in his planning and more like Mohammed Atta in the execution it could have been several orders of magnitude worse and 2) He had no intention of getting away and doing it again and again elsewhere and 3) He was essentially an immature child.

For instance, the worst public school mass murder occurred in Bath Township, Michigan in 1927 and 44 people were killed...38 of them children. And it was only dumb luck that more people weren't killed. A lot more. Read the story and you will know why. And that mass murder was plotted and executed by one thoroughly insane adult male. He, too, had absolutely no intention of surviving his attack and had no other attacks in mind. It was a one off attack like so many of these are.

Since 9/11, though we have had at least two terrorist pairs (mentioned above) who have taken out lots of people, disrupted the freedom of untold thousands of people while they were tracked down and honestly, they weren't all that smart, either. What I have to wonder is, what would happen if a truly committed and intelligent terrorist were to attempt to disrupt the USA with as much chaos as possible? What would they do? How would they evade capture? What if they were joined by other like-minded terrorists in other parts of the country?

We actually had that sort of thing going on during the DC sniper situation. You may remember that about a year before the DC snipers we also had the anthrax terrorist mailing his stuff all over the DC area. Totally unrelated, of course, but the FBI didn't know it and since they never caught the guy, well...that multiplied the chaos of the DC snipers because who knew?

So, if the muslims really were to get with the program and start acting separately by sowing chaos, murder and destruction...I honestly have not been able to understand why they haven't done this already. It seems like kind of a natural thing for them.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 10:11:29 AM »
Targets are endless in America which would cause chaos. Can't remember the channel, but I watched a program on how S California water is pumped over the mountains......Showed the large turbines and pumps used, really impressive. I also thought how easy it would be to conduct a terrorist attack and cut off  water to S California.

Sadly, I believe it will take multiple small attacks against us before people wake up. Some will never wake up.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 06:52:32 PM »
I've also long wondered why they don't run the sort of small scale attacks like they do in Israel. Buses, restaurants, night clubs, etc. I also wonder if even that could force Americans to remove their collective head from their collective ass.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 09:03:40 PM »
Right now muzzies are winning without the attacks.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 02:50:51 PM »
Right now muzzies are winning without the attacks.

Yup.  No doubt they are coming though, O'Bongo has made borders irrelevant and Islamification official state policy.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.