Author Topic: Shooting at Washington Navy Yard, home of Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters  (Read 4537 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Recent convert to Islam? Justice for Trayvon? Left-wing manifesto?

He doesn't appear to even be a fair-skinned negro, so I doubt the media will even try to run with the "White-African-American Teapublican" angle.

Any bets? I'm goin' with... aw hell, Idunno.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Well, according to reports, not necessarily so, he is from Ft. Worth Texas, so they could make a tea party case. ::devil::
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Well, according to reports, not necessarily so, he is from Ft. Worth Texas, so they could make a tea party case. ::devil::

Maybe he went insane from having to live under Teapublican politics in Texas. All the prosperity and jobs and stuff, cuz Whitey.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:03:43 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
I'm going with insane.

Probably sustained a concussion playing football once and it made him crazy.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Just saw a blurb that the shooter was originally armed with only a shotgun. If true, Biden has some explaining to do.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
The guy can't be with the tea party because authorities are asking for information. If he were with the tea party, his history would be no secret.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I see that the shooter had a valid security pass as a contractor...no surprise, really. Unless he had an exceptional counterfeit ID there was no other way that he could have gained access to the base.

Now they are looking for a note. Kooks always leave a note. There is a deep seated need to explain...to validate their act. So, we shall see.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
One of my sons is a Naval Reserve officer who works for one of the contractors there . He was elsewhere in D.C. when this went down .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sounds like he came with the shotgun and picked up other weapons on site from those he slaughtered.  Jackass is originally from Queens, claims to have suffered PTSD from rescue efforts after 9/11 (sounds like made up BS to me), served in Great Lakes & Ft. Worth, was let go for "misconduct" (sounds like a general discharge, the usual route to get rid of nut jobs), liked violent video games (hey, where'd I hear that before?), liked Thai food and following Buddism and doing the meditation thing (That seems to have worked well, eh?), had shooting incidents in TX & Seattle, contractor for a sub hired by HP and then decided to go on a killing spree at the Washington Navy Yard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2421980/Washington-Naval-Yard-shooting-Aaron-Alexis-named-gunman-murdered-12-injured-15.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-17/navy-yard-shooter-called-buddhist-with-anger-fueled-past.html

And as usual more leftist gun-grabbing statists cannot wait to end all gun ownership once and for all...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/16/navy-yard-shooting-revives-gun-control-fight/

As usual, they have it all backasswards....

What needs to be banned are violent video games...these are real videos (got that Hillary, Susan & Barry?!) that cause violent outbursts in the real world.

We all need to ban Thai food, something might not be interacting well in people..oh, and ban Buddism, all that meditation crap does is cause people to plan out their violent fantasies!

Oh, and last of all these incidents make it abundantly clear that the only people who need to be banned from owning or using guns is African-Americans and foreigners!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
One of my sons is a Naval Reserve officer who works for one of the contractors there . He was elsewhere in D.C. when this went down .

Thank goodness.

I'm hearing that the navy yard is shut down and that everyone had to leave their cars behind yesterday and that most everyone is working from home today.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh oh...MeNtalLy DiSturBed...

U.S. law enforcement officials are telling The Associated Press that the Navy contractor identified as the gunman in the mass shootings at the Washington Navy Yard had been suffering a host of serious mental issues, including paranoia and a sleep disorder. He also had been hearing voices in his head, the officials said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NAVY_YARD_SHOOTING_GUNMAN_MENTAL_HEALTH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-09-17-08-03-32

I smell a lawsuit!  Maybe a lot of lawsuits!

And there is this - the "AR-15" hysteria was just that...hysteria, and complete BS!

A U.S. law enforcement official said Monday that gunman Aaron Alexis unleashed a barrage of bullets using an AR-15, a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun. Authorities believed the AR-15 was used for most of the shooting, the official said. The news prompted Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of the strongest proponents of a ban on assault weapons like the AR-15, to issue a statement the same day asking, "When will enough be enough?"

However, federal law enforcement sources told CNN Tuesday that authorities have recovered three weapons from the scene of the mass shooting, including one -- a shotgun -- that investigators believe Alexis brought in to the compound. The other two weapons, which sources say were handguns, may have been taken from guards at the Navy complex.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/17/us/ar-15-gun-debate/?hpt=hp_t1

No comment or apologies from asshats like Hank Winkler, Diane Fineswine, Barack Hussein (I only sells guns to terrorists) Obama, etc...

Bastards!  Their agenda is all that matters!  The truth is always casualty #1 with these demons!!!

::angry::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline radioman

• A Regular
OK, now we have TWO Facts:

1 - Tragedy happened in a GUN FREE ZONE
2 - Perp allowed to get where he was mentally, with more than enuff warnings,  because of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

The same can be said for the Fort Hood shooting as well.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's almost like they want to see such events occur...eh?   ::saywhat::

"Don't be afraid to see what you see." - Ronald Reagan

Offline radioman

• A Regular
It's almost like they want to see such events occur...eh?   ::saywhat::

"Don't be afraid to see what you see." - Ronald Reagan
Yep.

#3 - They always react with more/new gun laws

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
How did he get into the Navy? I believe that was after he'd already shot out someone's tires in anger.  Then he passed the FBI check after some evidence he couldn't cut it in the navy? 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
How did he get into the Navy? I believe that was after he'd already shot out someone's tires in anger.  Then he passed the FBI check after some evidence he couldn't cut it in the navy?

::thumbsup::

non se·qui·tur (nn skw-tr, -tr)
n.
1. An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premises or evidence.
2. A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So are all the victims white? Because there have been reports that the shooter had been whipped up by the Left's racial animosity dog whistle.

At any rate, we once again have a shooter who was on psychoactive medications, had demonstrated multiple times that he was dangerous, drummed out of the Navy, yet he was nevertheless able to get onto the grounds of a highly secure facility, passing through multiple layers of security?

So yeah, naturally the solution is to abridge the rights of 300 million other people.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
So yeah, naturally the solution is to abridge the rights of 300 million other people.

yep.

because the left is afraid of personal responsibilty