Author Topic: Shooting at Washington Navy Yard, home of Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters  (Read 4534 times)

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
So yeah, naturally the solution is to abridge the rights of 300 million other people.

yep.

because the left is afraid of personal responsibilty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NAILED IT!!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Hey, Biden told us to go get a shotgun and he did. It's bidens fault. He should be banned.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hey, Biden told us to go get a shotgun and he did. It's bidens fault. He should be banned.

Indict him as a co-conspirator, I dare ya...I double-dog dare ya!

;D

In our dreams...

(sigh)

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Shooter was a Tin FOil Hat Wearing nut. LITERALLY

Wonder how much the MSM will run with that. My guess the degree to which they ignore it is the degree to which it is the truth.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Shooter was a Tin FOil Hat Wearing nut. LITERALLY

Wonder how much the MSM will run with that. My guess the degree to which they ignore it is the degree to which it is the truth.

I haven't heard anything...   ::saywhat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, another interesting tidbit...

According to a Capitol Police source, an officer with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Washington DC’s main municipal force, told the Capitol Cert officers they were the only police on the site equipped with long guns, and requested their help stopping the gunman.

When the Capitol Police team radioed their superiors, they were told by a watch commander to leave the scene, the BBC was told.

“I don’t think it’s a far stretch to say that some lives may have been saved if we were allowed to intervene,” a Capitol Police source familiar with the incident told the BBC.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/capitol-pd-tactical-response-team-may-have-been-ready-to-neutralize-navy-yard-mass-shooting-instead-ordered-to-leave-scene/

Where is this watch commander?  Who is he?  What's his story?  Why isn't anybody asking?!?!?!

Does very little to dispell theories that the Obama Regime wanted this slaughter to happen...just like Benghazi...this time on US soil!

::gaah::   ::cussing::   ::angry:: 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=204147

Heh!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Could be best that all responders were not tied up in one spot, in case the Navy Yard was used as a distraction in order to hit other targets.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Yesterday, NBC News posted a story bylined by Kyle Eppler, Pete Williams, and Erin McClam, titled “Navy Yard gunman’s mother says she is heartbroken and sorry for families.” The following appears in the 21st paragraph:

Law enforcement officials told NBC News that Alexis created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem,” but they said he never did anything with it. They said they had found nothing else that might indicate any interest in violent jihad or even in Islam.

Are we allowed to ask why this mass-murderer would’ve created a site called “Mohammed Salem”? Was he a fan of Emirati soccer player Mohammed Salem Saleh Al Saadi? Did he appreciate the work of Palestinian photojournalist Mohammed Salem, or the Dubai news anchor with the same name? Or perhaps one of the other Mohammed Salems out there in the world?

That must be it. It couldn’t have anything to do with Alexis’ own religious beliefs, because by now everybody knows he was a Buddhist. So it’s safe to assume that this whole “shooting” was a false flag operation by teabaggers who hate Obama because he’s black. They framed yet another innocent African-American and killed him for no reason.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/19/why-did-aaron-alexis-create-a-website-called-mohammed-salem/

H/T Havoc
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Now that's strange. Why on earth would a mass murderer have a website called Mohammed Salem? Hmmm...
 ::thinking::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
And go on a shooting rampage just after Al Qaeda's #1 issues a call for smaller scale attacks in the USA?    ::thinking::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Yeah, isn't that weird?  ::whatgives::

I wonder if he was mistreated by Whites?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Just like the shoebomber, eh?