Author Topic: Federal Family  (Read 650 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Federal Family
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:35:51 AM »
"While our federal family is becoming better prepared to support the nation, we know that being truly resilient requires the whole community coming together," {Sebilius} said.

Hey Remember that time Uncle Bob came for dinner and then held us at gun point and demanded we buy the sort of health care he thought we should have or he would steal a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff each year to punish us till we complied?
Great times and fond memories.

What? No one in your family has ever threatened to rob you, imprison you or kill you if you didn't obey them?  Or if they have, do  you still count them as family?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Federal Family
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 11:44:17 AM »
People usually flee dysfunctional families...well, if they are sane...

In my family Bob would be banished, some might even call the cops on his ass and have him tossed in the can...and some don't react too well to being threatened with death...self-defense mechanisms may come into play and Bob may find himself in the meat wagon.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 12:02:22 PM »
"Simply put: bystanders can’t stand by. We’ve seen countless times that bystanders are truly the first responders. They save lives. Each of us must be ready to help others when every minute counts."

Oh, this is rich.  We gun-carriers have been telling them this for how long now?  That WE are the first responders, not the police "when every minute counts"?!

Sebelius said being ready means being aware of potential risks, knowing where to turn for help, and being willing to help one's neighbors:

"While taking a first aid class or a CPR class is always helpful, we may not need formal training to save someone’s life or provide them with basic care they desperately need at that moment. Sometimes, we just need to be willing to help carry someone who is hurt to safety, provide comfort to someone who is frightened, or help someone find the medical care they need."

Yah, we don't need to be told this; most of us do it anyway, particularly those of us in "high trust communities".  Which Sebellius and her "federal family" are doing their best to destroy through forced "diversification".

Federal family.  I could throw up.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Shelgeyr

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »
This "Federal family" stuff simply makes my skin crawl.

Thanks for posting!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 11:03:06 PM »
I would kick the chit out of my federal family.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

RickZ

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »
I want to kill some of my real family so I guess that makes them 'Federal family'.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 08:37:55 AM »
I want to kill some of my real family so I guess that makes them 'Federal family'.

Coffee burns coming out of the nose. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson