Author Topic: What to do about Saudi Arabia?  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Shelgeyr

• Newb
What to do about Saudi Arabia?
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:59:49 PM »
I read a lot of articles about how all this wahabi-ism started with and is fueled by the Saudis, and I agree that along with "The Left" they're one of the biggest, most dangerous problems we face today.  Some things I read propose half-hearted measures, or things so over-the-top that they're ridiculous.  From the range of "too tame" - "just right" - "over-the-top" I've have to say that the article I'm linking below is on the "over-the-top" side of things, but close enough to "just right" in my opinion that I JUST WISH it would be adopted as our foreign policy, which it never will be.

The article is called "#DIPLOMACY – SAUDI ARABIA" http://www.nukingpolitics.com/2013/01/diplomacy-saudi-arabia.html

Here's an example of why I like it (and they must like it too since they recently re-ran the article as a "classic"):

Dear Saudis, let's face it - this relationship is just not working out. Not for us, and not for anyone in your country who isn't one of the countless members of the royal family, or directly connected to them business-wise, and certainly not for any of your women, at all.  And thanks to our burgeoning energy independence (yay fracking!), we find ourselves day by day less motivated to continue the charade that has to date kept the pipelines open.

So here's what we're going to do: 

We're going to bomb your country.

But we're going to do it in a ridiculously polite, uniquely American sort of way...

and...

Right after our bombs start to fall, you'll see wild celebrations break out randomly and spontaneously across your entire country, because at first all the bombs will seem to be duds.

None of them will explode on impact - guaranteed.

Don't be fooled.

and finally...

At a time and specific place of our choosing, our Marines are going to start enjoying ham sandwiches in Mecca. Have a problem with this? Then enjoy the crater of glazed glass smoldering way out in the Empty Quarter.

See that refurbished building over there in Riyadh? Yeah, the pretty one... That's an Evangelical church. You'd best see that no harm comes to the Americans staffing it, else Jeddah's going to have one Shaitan of a fallout problem.

I doubt it will ever happen, but I've bought into this dream.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: What to do about Saudi Arabia?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 12:39:28 AM »
The language, it's amusing; "one Shaitan of a fallout problem".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 07:32:15 AM »
You want to impress us? 

To paraphrase Sam Kinison;  There's the Moon - go bring back our flag!

::hysterical::

Seriously though, we sold our souls decades ago for Saudi oil, we are in a co-dependent relationship with them and it has only gotten worse with libiot policies and the advent of enviromental terrorism waged here at home where if we were permited (more on that word later) to go after our own vast oil, gas and mineral reserves on land as well as off our shores, we would be in a much better position to detatch from this unholy alliance.  As it is I only see one way it can be broken...conduct a military operation where Mecca is seized and the biggest nuclear device we have is wired into that big fugly black obscenity sitting in the center of town...and extort compliance to our wishes (cheap oil and all terrorists in the region hunted down and slaughtered)...or else.

But, my idea like this guys is DOA.

Don't expect much to change...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 09:17:35 AM »
We had our chance to deal with the Sowdis, right after 9/11.  A cruise missile hitting the kaba'a would have sent a strong message:  You destroy one of our holiest (to capitalism) buildings, we'll take out you're # 1 'holy' site.  If you continue to piss us off, we'll keep taking out your 'holy' sites, one by one, right down to the 3,577th holy site of islam, the goat auction arena in Riyadh.

Right after 9/11 would have been a good time to inform the Sowdis, until they open their country to all religions, no more mosque construction in this country.  Period.  Close all Sowdi access.  If they think of fukicng us with holding back oil, well, we were right there in Iraq, just a camel's hump away from the Magic Kingdom.  It's not like the Sowdis can defend themselves.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 09:20:23 AM »
How to deal with the Saudis?

Drill, baby, drill!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 11:19:14 AM »
How to deal with the Saudis?

Drill, baby, drill!

That is the only option available given the idiots we have to deal with...this one just has to see the democrats and enviro-nazis defeated.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 11:20:36 AM »
We had our chance to deal with the Sowdis, right after 9/11.  A cruise missile hitting the kaba'a would have sent a strong message:  You destroy one of our holiest (to capitalism) buildings, we'll take out you're # 1 'holy' site.  If you continue to piss us off, we'll keep taking out your 'holy' sites, one by one, right down to the 3,577th holy site of islam, the goat auction arena in Riyadh.

Right after 9/11 would have been a good time to inform the Sowdis, until they open their country to all religions, no more mosque construction in this country.  Period.  Close all Sowdi access.  If they think of fukicng us with holding back oil, well, we were right there in Iraq, just a camel's hump away from the Magic Kingdom.  It's not like the Sowdis can defend themselves.

Heh!  Good stuff. 

I'd pay to see all that happen too.

(sigh)

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 04:35:49 PM »
I think the only answer is "Mooslim hunting season"  First season to last 3 years after that every spring for 60 days and every fall for another 60 days.  Permits need to be free and doe licenses for 20 dollars.  No bag limit.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »
An improvement to your proposal, Ben.

Treat them like the varmints they are.
No closed season and a bounty on each one

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 07:56:36 AM »
Pay Per Head!

::whoohoo::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 10:02:09 AM »
An improvement to your proposal, Ben.

Treat them like the varmints they are.
No closed season and a bounty on each one

I approve that improvement.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Prominent Saudi Mufti: Destroy all Christian churches on Arabian Peninsula
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 09:17:15 AM »
From the link: "This is the equivalent of Cardinal Dolan calling on Catholics to burn every mosque in America to the ground. Where’s the coverage? Where is the repudiation from the entire moderate Muslim world?"

The answer is self-evident.

Prominent Saudia Arabian Mufti Calls For Destruction Of All Christian Churches On Arabian Peninsula

The Mufti stated that, according to Islamic law, all churches in the region must be demolished; i.e., Islam is the only legal religion here. The words of Muhammad that “there cannot be two religions on the Arabian peninsula” the head of the Sunni always interprets in favor of Islam.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Prominent Saudi Mufti: Destroy all Christian churches on Arabian Peninsula
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 11:20:12 AM »
From the link: "This is the equivalent of Cardinal Dolan calling on Catholics to burn every mosque in America to the ground. Where’s the coverage? Where is the repudiation from the entire moderate Muslim world?"

The answer is self-evident.

Prominent Saudia Arabian Mufti Calls For Destruction Of All Christian Churches On Arabian Peninsula

The Mufti stated that, according to Islamic law, all churches in the region must be demolished; i.e., Islam is the only legal religion here. The words of Muhammad that “there cannot be two religions on the Arabian peninsula” the head of the Sunni always interprets in favor of Islam.

We may not be at war with islam, but islam is at war with us.

Turnabout is fair play.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »
Mosque + Fire =  ::whoohoo::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 03:26:42 PM »
Unless we're attacked, I don't think we should do anything in that region of the world. Those idiot muzzies have been fighting each other for 1000s of years, and nothing we can do will never change that.

If we're attacked, make a glass parking lot of the entire area.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 03:29:02 PM »
Unless we're attacked, I don't think we should do anything in that region of the world. Those idiot muzzies have been fighting each other for 1000s of years, and nothing we can do will never change that.

When your enemies are killing each other, just stay the hell out the way.

If we're attacked, make a glass parking lot of the entire area.

I'm good widdit.

Maybe should have done it after 9/11.  Just one little country.  You know, to set an example.   ::evilbat::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 03:32:07 PM »
I sure wish we could find something we agree about!  ::hysterical::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
 ::beertoast::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 07:08:18 PM »
   Bacon bombs on mecca! ::unknowncomic::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »
I couldn't do that to bacon!   :'(