Author Topic: Illegal aliens demand in-state tuition in NC  (Read 975 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Illegal aliens demand in-state tuition in NC
« on: August 16, 2013, 05:24:25 PM »
Dozens of undocumented students at Wake Technical Community College are pushing for changes to a policy that requires them to pay out-of-state tuition.

The students are forced to pay the out-of-state fees, which are nearly four times the cost of in-state tuition, even if they graduated from a North Carolina high school and have been living in the state for some time.

Five students were arrested at Thursday's protest after repeated warnings to leave the campus. Wake Tech officials said the group didn't file the proper paperwork to protest at the college. The five individuals, ranging in age from 17-27, are all charged with second-degree trespassing.

Meanwhile, undocumented students moved their demonstration to the highway demanding equal tuition rights.

"I think it's discriminatory because they give us the opportunity already to be able to study here. We work really hard," said undocumented student Jose Rico.

Rico is one of the students who was arrested. He has been in community college for five years, lived in North Carolina for 10, and graduated from a North Carolina high school with a 3.9 GPA. Still, Rico is undocumented and forced to pay out-of-state tuition.

Boo-friggin-hoo.  Deport.them.

And they're not "undocumented" -- they're illegal aliens -- they've HS diplomas that I PAID FOR.

In other news (that'll piss you off), the RNC's spokeshole, Reince Priebus said recently:

"Using the word 'self-deportation' — it's a horrific comment to make," Priebus said, in a forceful rebuke. "I don't think it has anything to do with our party. When a candidate {referring to Mitt Romney - P.} makes those comments, obviously, it hurts us."

H/T Gateway Pundit, who hasn't yet made the correction that Business Insider did.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Illegal aliens demand in-state tuition in NC
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 09:35:40 AM »
Yes, I am pissed...er, more pissed!

Deportations?  Heh, funny, not under this Regime!

More to damage our calm -

http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/in-first-year-of-new-program-deportation-is-deferred-for-400-000-young-immigrants-20130815

And, now Rookie queers want sanctuary here.... http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324139404579016692141360158.html

Give us your dregs, your misfits and criminals, all manner of undesirables...

::facepalm::

Oh, and Priebus can get his head out of The Butthead's arse long enough to go hang himself!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Illegal aliens demand in-state tuition in NC
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 02:41:31 PM »
I like the "we work really hard" complaint. Here's a thought. Why don't you work really hard to become citizens? Instead of breaking our laws.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.