Author Topic: Obongo Leaves US Border Open and Guardless After Sequester  (Read 2371 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
This is despite having the money to pay for the border guards.

William La Jeunesse at FOX News reported:

“The border is about to become 25% less secure. Agents will no longer work a full ten hour shift. Thereby leaving the border unattended, naked, for up to two hours at a time during each shift change.”

Which, of course, guarantees there will be of this .......

While traveling in the southern Arizona today John McCain and Chuck Schumer witnessed an illegal alien woman climb over the border fence.

The Corner reported:

John McCain, on a visit to the border town of Nogales, Ariz. with colleagues Chuck Schumer, Michael Bennet and Jeff Flake, bore witness, firsthand, to one of the challenges Congress will face as it attempts to craft immigration legislation: securing the border.

Standing at the country’s Southern border, McCain tweeted:

How many people realize the sequestration "cuts" only cut a small percentage of budget increases and nothing at all from what they're currently receiving?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: Obongo Leaves US Border Open and Guardless After Sequester
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »

Speculating; a disproportionate number of miles/area/number of officers will be relieved/relaxed/eliminated at the Texas border than the other states.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 08:02:28 PM »
Never let a manufactured bit of completely avoidable drama go by unexploited.

It would have been better if the invader would have been armed and molested those two assholes!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 08:04:10 PM »
And then, there's this ...

“I think that once people really look at the whole system and how it works, relying on one thing as a so-called ‘trigger’ is not the way to go,” she said at a Christian Science Monitor event. “There needs to be some kind of certainty in the bill so that people can know when they can legalize and then when the pathway to citizenship, earned citizenship, will open up.”…

Napolitano also cautioned against another commonly-used phrase in immigration reform: getting to the “back of the line” behind those trying to immigrate legally. The Obama administration has used the phrase as well, and Napolitano didn’t argue on Tuesday that undocumented immigrants should be given a quicker path than would-be legal immigrants. Still, she pointed out that the “line” isn’t easy to define.

“There’s also talk about getting in the back of the line — that’s easier said than done,” Napolitano said. “Calculating what the line is at any given time, it moves. So those judgments will have to be made.”

Those people do not belong here, are not wanted here, and these damned people in DC don't give a good gawdamned WHAT we want.  They are determined to legalize them, promise them the moon and register them to vote.

I want Nappy-head and all the rest of them on a line that moves and I won't say which and to where.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 08:09:28 PM »

Cue Mozart?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 11:42:13 PM »

Because of sequester not only has he shut down the border patrol he's shut down control towers at thirteen airports in Texas.  We all know that the president has deep feelings for Texas.

AUSTIN, TX -- Gov. Rick Perry wants the Texas Department of Transportation to step in with funding for air traffic control towers at 13 small airports to go unstaffed due to federal budget cuts.

Barry must be wondering if it's real or it Rick is just toying with his affections.  Barry, I think it's real.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 11:43:34 AM »
Gaps!

::speechless::  <- - - My "shocked" face

/

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-border-radar-20130404,0,2107595.story

Mines, napalm traps, gators, raw human waste moats...there's lots of ways to close these gaps...all it takes is the will to do so...

::)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 08:34:34 PM »

Issue a reward for captured in good condition.             
Not a dime will be wasted.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »
Yet another "What sequester cut" moment -

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/another-exclusive-party-wh-taxpayer-expense_716159.html

Note to the Left: STFD & STFU! 

EVERY word out of their mouths is a lie!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 10:45:21 AM »

"The Border Patrol agent was loading one man up, and he told the officer in Spanish, 'Obama's gonna let me go'."

Read more: http://radio.woai.com/articles/woai-local-news-119078/obama-will-let-me-out-11180453/#ixzz2QGhCJ1Vi

Offline bettylee

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 05:31:25 PM »
I have been on the arizona border many times. One of the job s our governments has is securing and protecting our borders.  Failure after failure for years. Hideing inthe shadows,  means marching down main streets with mexican flags making demands forbenefits they are not entitled to. Do this in Mexico an you are locked up. But we bleeding hearts give, give, give an still are disrespected.break the law go to jail, an good buy off to where you came from. This is disgusting

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 06:18:46 PM »
I have been on the arizona border many times. One of the job s our governments has is securing and protecting our borders.  Failure after failure for years. Hideing inthe shadows,  means marching down main streets with mexican flags making demands forbenefits they are not entitled to. Do this in Mexico an you are locked up. But we bleeding hearts give, give, give an still are disrespected.break the law go to jail, an good buy off to where you came from. This is disgusting

That's a helluva first post to the forum bettylee. You oughta come 'round more often.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2013, 09:32:57 PM »
Have crossed the Lukeville/Sonoyta crossing several times, last time back in '06, most of the checkpoints on US8 are well on our side of the border...

Who knows how many and from where Obama has let in, but the plan is to make them all legal so they can vote and ensure libiot dominance for decades...

And now that Obama & the Dem's have once again won because the Pubbies are so good at quiting and doing nothing...what is to stop them?

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=7510.new#new