Author Topic: Bill and Gennifer aka A Love Story Interrupted  (Read 738 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bill and Gennifer aka A Love Story Interrupted
« on: September 19, 2013, 08:14:06 AM »
In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, Gennifer has spoken of her deep regret at turning down Clinton’s pleas to talk some eight years ago and revealed her belief that they would still be together today, were it not the birth of Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea.
She said: ‘We have some unresolved issues that it would be nice to sit down and talk about now. He was the love of my life and I was the love of his life and you don’t get over those things.’

Clinton, now 67, also shared a lot of intimacies regarding his marriage to Hillary.
They left Gennifer in no doubt that the union is far from 'traditional.'
She said: ‘What they have is very strong.
'It obviously worked for them but I’ve never considered theirs a traditional marriage.’
When rumours surfaced recently of an affair between Hillary Clinton and her transition office chief, Huma Abedin, 37, Gennifer was not surprised.

Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html#ixzz2fLO2nmvS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, there you have it.  If not for Chelsea it would be Bill and Gennifer forever and Hillary could hook up with who, er, whatever she wanted!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Bill and Gennifer aka A Love Story Interrupted
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:38:17 AM »
all those people are gross

::puke::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »
Bill didn't care the hill was bi because he never slept with her anyway.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 06:36:35 PM »

If he didn't, somebody who looks a helluva lot like him did, then; there's no denying Chelsea as his/hers/theirs.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »

If he didn't, somebody who looks a helluva lot like him did, then; there's no denying Chelsea as his/hers/theirs.

He was drunk.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 08:34:51 PM »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 10:12:50 PM »

He was drunk.

Can you get that drunk? My bets are on Artificial Insemination for political reasons ( and so Hilary and her Girlfriend could have a child. Hillary would be the father of course...)

On a related note,  did you know that all of the female staff in the White House were pissed at Hillary when they resided there during Bill's term in the oval office?

Apparently Hillary kept leaving the seat up.

(Even the liberals laugh at that one)