Author Topic: Now kids can be expelled for behavior on their own property the Left hates  (Read 1323 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/student-faces-expulsion-for-playing-with-toy-gun-in-his-own-yard/

Sue them into oblivion, do not accept any apologies or attempts to drop objections and let him back (why would you send your kid back to this leftist sh*thole?), just sue the living crap out of them and tell them to go to Hell!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Now kids can be expelled for behavior on their own property the Left hates
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 11:59:44 AM »
If this policy was alive here just a few short years ago when my boys were that age, they'd've likely been taken to re-education camps by now.

Toy guns, swords, knives, clubs, axes, bows... they ran around the neighborhood with one or the other every single day for more than a decade. They used to stage Airsoft wars, with more than a dozen kids, some with realistic body armor, real rifle scopes, walkie-talkies, etc. Some (my boys included) even had ghillie suits. They played so hard, they even worked on emulating "death-throes", screaming as realistically as they knew how; as if they were truly being killed.

God, how I wish the school would have tried to interfere. But fortunately for everyone, we don't live in a district like that. Not yet, anyway.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 12:22:12 PM »
Yeah, not yet.

And the stuff I did as a kid...my God libiots would probably die of shock!

(I like ending on a happy note!)   ::evil::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 12:47:03 PM »
Yeah, not yet.

::rolllaughing::

Years ago my brother fell out of a tree and broke his collar bone. Do kids even climb trees any more? (No one knew he'd broken it until 20 years later when a dr asked him about it). I'm guessing he told mom he hurt himself and she told to go back outside! lol

(I'm thinking being expelled is probably a good thing nowadays!)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »
I'd ask who the hell these school people think they are, but I believe we already know that.

The real question is how long are they going to be allowed to continue.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 10:10:02 PM »
Yeah, not yet.

::rolllaughing::

Years ago my brother fell out of a tree and broke his collar bone. Do kids even climb trees any more? (No one knew he'd broken it until 20 years later when a dr asked him about it). I'm guessing he told mom he hurt himself and she told to go back outside! lol

(I'm thinking being expelled is probably a good thing nowadays!)

I have a dunebuggy accident (concussion) that my folks never knew about until many years later, a bicycle jump wipeout (another concussion and scrapes/bleeding) and Mom only knew about the scrapes/bleeding (hard to hide that and a mangled bicycle), a grazing by a semi while on my bike they never knew about...as well as numerous falls from trees, constructions sites etc...(where did you get that cut/scrape/bruise?  I dunno?). 
 ;D

Boys!  We dangerous!

Far as I know no bain dramage suffered.   ;D

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 10:11:40 PM »
I'd ask who the hell these school people think they are, but I believe we already know that.

The real question is how long are they going to be allowed to continue.

Keep waiting for the fed-up point on a lot of stuff...let me know when you see that, I'll do the same...

Might coincide with Hell freezing over...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 10:39:34 PM »
Someday these people are going to pick on the wrong person, and they will get a personal demonstration of the difference between a toy gun and a real one.