Author Topic: Coming Soon To A US Shopping Mall, "We Only Want To Kill Non-Muslims"  (Read 3738 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
LINK

Associated Press
NAIROBI, Kenya
Kenya's interior Cabinet secretary says at least 59 people were killed and 175 wounded in the attack by al-Qaida-linked militants at an upscale mall in Nairobi.

Joseph Lenku said Sunday that about 1,000 people have been rescued so far from the Westgate mall.

The gunmen remain inside with hostages nearly 24 hours after they launched the attack with grenades and assault rifles.

Lenku said that there are 10 to 15 attackers involved. He said that Kenyan forces have control of the security cameras inside the mall. Combined military and police forces have surrounded the building.

The Somali militant group al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the attack, and targeted non-Muslims.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:54:50 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Coming Soon To A US Shopping Mall, "We Only Want To Kill Non-Muslims"
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 11:49:46 AM »
HotAir article

US diplomat's wife among those killed by monsters.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »
These are the people recruiting Minnesotans.  Now why am I not to believe Mall of America wouldn't be swimming around these guys' barbaric little minds?

Oh, by the way, these are the guys we're to go to Syria and fight FOR.  Have a nice day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 07:04:14 PM »
Need to change that to "...unarmed non-muslims", these punks are cowards and wouldn't last long in many parts of America, they pick soft targets because they are soft...which is to say pretty much every large urban area where libiots disarm citizens.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 07:04:26 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 07:51:34 PM »
They appear to have no desire to survive their mass murder event in Kenya...it would appear to be a suicide mission.

That mentality makes any US soft target a pretty difficult one for us to do anything about besides fill body bags.

Oh, and the word is that there are a couple of American jihadis in this group.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 07:58:50 PM »
Oh, and the word is that there are a couple of American jihadis in this group.

which I'm sure is our fault
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 08:36:10 PM »
LINK

The same group that claimed responsibility for an attack on a Kenyan mall this weekend that has claimed at least 68 lives has previously recruited dozens of Americans to join their cause.

U.S. officials estimate that as many as 50 Americans have traveled to training camps in Somalia, the home of the al Qaeda-linked terror group al-Shabaab, over the last six years.

Just last month, al-Shabaab released a video showing three young men claiming to be from Minneapolis who the terror group said later died as martyrs.

"This is the best place to be honestly," one of the men says. "I can only tell you from my experience being here, that you have the best of dreams, you eat the best of food, and you're with the best of the brothers and sisters who came here for the sake of Allah. If you guys only knew how much fun we have over here. This is the real Disneyland, you need to come here and join us and take pleasure in this fun."

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:42:26 PM by trapeze »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »
I can tell you first hand: we have a Somali infestation in the Twin Cities. Every single one I've encountered (usually driving taxis at the airport, but elsewhere as well) is a bastard sonofabitch. This news doesn't surprise me.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 09:02:48 PM »
Funny how libs insist you can't lump all muslims as evil because of a few........but they don't give the same consideration to gun violence by nut jobs.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »
Just last month, al-Shabaab released a video showing three young men claiming to be from Minneapolis who the terror group said later died as martyrs.

This sure ain't Ole & Lena's Minnesota anymore, is it?

::upsidedownflag::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 10:43:46 PM »
I can tell you first hand: we have a Somali infestation in the Twin Cities. Every single one I've encountered (usually driving taxis at the airport, but elsewhere as well) is a bastard sonofabitch. This news doesn't surprise me.

Al-Qaeda affiliated Al-Shabaab is claiming that there are 3 American gunmen among the others in a standoff at the Nairobi Mall in Kenya.  They are Ahmed Mohamed Isse, 22, “native” of St. Paul, MN, Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid, 24, of Minneapolis, and Gen Mustafe Noorudiin, 27, of Kansas City, MO.  The attack has killed at least 68, including the wife of a U.S. diplomat, and more than 175 have been wounded.

Twin Cities batting .666 on the terrorist front.

LINK

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 10:49:22 PM »
Time for a break.

For your amusement, here is a "full episode" of the new liberal superhero "Impotent Rage"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 07:07:54 AM »

Go to a state auction, you'll see Somali cabbies by the dozen, they love buying the Crown Vic's.  They are all over the place in the Chicago/Lake St area too, I guess rules of the road are for other people.  Saw a robed-wrapped gal driving down the road...some wrap still caught in door jam flappin' in the breeze...

::facepalm::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 07:08:52 AM »

This sure ain't Ole & Lena's Minnesota anymore, is it?

::upsidedownflag::

Unfortunate too that the replacement rate is beating the death rate...

ETA - British wife of 7-7-12 London Tube bombing that killed 26 reportedly the mastermind behind this mall slaughter - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/wife-of-2012-london-tube-bomber-white-widow-reported-to-be-leader-of-nairobi-mall-massacre/

The vile satanic cult has tentacles everywhere...only one way to deal with vile satanic cults...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:26:36 AM by Libertas »

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 06:29:39 PM »
if the islamists want an easy target when they begin their attack on America, they can start at the local starbucks because they will be gun-free zones.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 07:36:53 PM »
if the islamists want an easy target when they begin their attack on America, they can start at the local starbucks because they will be gun-free zones.

The United States have so many gun free zones, the criminals are having trouble deciding what target to rob.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 12:50:30 AM »
Saw a robed-wrapped gal driving down the road...some wrap still caught in door jam flappin' in the breeze...

::facepalm::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 10:11:54 AM »
So the handiwork of the Kenyan mall terrorists? It's probably worse than you can imagine based on initial reports of the aftermath. It will be many days before the full extent of the killing (and worse) is known because of the destruction and caution needed due to the possibility of explosives yet to be located and disposed of.

Soldiers told of the horrific torture meted out by terrorists in the Nairobi mall massacre yesterday with claims hostages were dismembered, had their eyes gouged out and were left hanging from hooks in the ceiling.

Men were said to have been castrated and had fingers removed with pliers before being blinded and hanged.

Children were found dead in the food court fridges with knives still embedded in their bodies, it was claimed.

The linked article does not (obviously and thankfully) show any of those scenes described. It does show some of the incredible damage to the mall itself. I had no idea it was that bad. It looks like something out of Lebanon...the underground parking garage suffered a massive collapse of three levels. And this was done by something like a dozen muslims.

The muslims demonstrated the kind of planning and execution (of their plan) that one might expect of a highly trained military organization. They had leased a space in the mall to store their weapons and ammo and to launch their attack from. They reportedly had help from employees (almost certainly their own people from the very beginning) at stores throughout the mall.

It is, quite frankly, amazing that the death toll was not even higher. Of course, that may change because there are dozens of people yet unaccounted for and there are huge areas that have yet to be searched for the reasons noted above.

Also unknown to me before now: The mall was operated by an Israeli company...likely a factor in its selection for attack by the muslims.

I continue to be amazed that this has not happened here yet. Perhaps this attack is a precursor to similar action in the USA. Perhaps this is designed in part to act as a training exercise so that future mall attacks can improve the kill and torture ratios. I see zero reasons that a similar attack in a blue state (why attack a state with CCW?) like Illinois, New York or California could not succeed.

The ultimate attack would be coordinated with other attacks in the same metro area. An attack on a mall that is coordinated with an attack on a school and a hospital would divide city resources, enhancing the kill ratio and lengthening the attack/standoff times for maximum media exposure. It would cause shutdowns of all sorts nationwide similar to the 9/11 aftermath. This is the stated goal of the muslim enemy, to paralyze the US economy with small scale attacks on soft targets.

So as I do not understand why it hasn't happened here yet I am more convinced than ever that it will happen here. I believe that the muslims will enter the US via the purposefully porous southern border. I believe that the muslim enemy is cooperating with Mexican drug cartels...trading in middle eastern opiates....in order to facilitate storage and transport of weapons, munitions and killers across the border along established routes. I also think that the time for such an attack is going to be before a different WH admin is present. The enemy knows that this admin is soft on border enforcement and incompetent overall. They do not know what a future admin will be like. So the time to act is within the next three years.

That's what I think, anyway. Perhaps our muslim enemies aren't very smart or clever. But if they are smart and clever they will take advantage of our present weakness to attack.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 11:28:07 AM »
If it were to happen in the U.S., look for the LSM to completely ignore it, or report them to be Tea Party activists.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 11:36:54 AM »
Need to change that to "...unarmed non-muslims", these punks are cowards and wouldn't last long in many parts of America, they pick soft targets because they are soft...which is to say pretty much every large urban area where libiots disarm citizens.

Gee, I wish I hadn't lost all of my firearms in a horrible boating accident.  ::)
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.