Author Topic: Coming Soon To A US Shopping Mall, "We Only Want To Kill Non-Muslims"  (Read 3741 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Coming Soon To A US Shopping Mall, "We Only Want To Kill Non-Muslims"
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 12:23:20 PM »
Need to change that to "...unarmed non-muslims", these punks are cowards and wouldn't last long in many parts of America, they pick soft targets because they are soft...which is to say pretty much every large urban area where libiots disarm citizens.

Gee, I wish I hadn't lost all of my firearms in a horrible boating accident.  ::)

I hate it when that happens.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 12:49:49 PM »
Need to change that to "...unarmed non-muslims", these punks are cowards and wouldn't last long in many parts of America, they pick soft targets because they are soft...which is to say pretty much every large urban area where libiots disarm citizens.

Gee, I wish I hadn't lost all of my firearms in a horrible boating accident.  ::)

Between that and the PMs our lakes, rivers and seas are loaded with treasure.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »
Thank you for your sympathies and understanding.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 09:14:15 PM »
Here is the thing: Someone tell me what the basic difference is between islam and the third reich.

I mean other than one is a supposed religion and the other was a supposed political movement.

Because the similarities are quite striking.

Both had a supreme leader. Sure, Hitler was alive during the rise and fall of the nazis but he's dead now and there are still nazis around who basically believe the same stuff. Mohammed was pretty much a murdering bastard while he was alive. Now that he's dead his followers carry on his same behavior.

Both hated the Jews. Intensely. In fact, there is a pretty (un)healthy case of holocaust denial going on in the middle east, particularly in Iran. That brings to mind something that Glenn Beck was talking about this week. He said that "Iran" was "Persia" until the beginning of WWII when the Persians changed it to Iran in honor of the nazis because Iran is derived from "aryan." Go figure.

Both muslims and nazis tortured/torture Jews whenever possible. They like to kill them, too...lots of them...and will torture them first if they have time. If they are in a hurry then they just dispatch them as quickly as possible.

Muslims and nazis kill others besides Jews, too. They just move the Jews to the front of the execution line. Eventually they get around to killing everyone else.

Muslims and nazis are both a "convert or die" bunch. Become a muslim or a nazi and you get to live. They will then watch you closely for a number of years, make you participate in their ritual torture and killing so that you literally become one of them and then, when you have proven/demonstrated to them that you are every bit as depraved as they are you are then accepted as one of the gang.

Both the muslims and the nazis had enthusiastic members and passive members. The enthusiastic nazis were running the gas chambers, scouring the ghettos for loose Jews, killing their enemies on the front lines of the war. The passive nazis were those who stood by and did nothing while the atrocities were committed. Enthusiastic muslims are called jihadis or islamists. Extreme islamists. Passive muslims are referred to today as normal people who just don't want to get involved or something.

The nazis had Goebels. The muslims have CAIR.

The nazis had their sympathizers and protectors in the American press. The muslims have their sympathizers and protectors in the American media.

The nazis perverted the olympic games. The muslims perverted the Miss World beauty pageant.

It's a pretty good comparison all around when you think about it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2013, 01:16:25 AM »
Yep, pretty good comparison, Trap.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 06:51:32 AM »
I don't understand the "hate the Jews" crap that continues to this day. Some of my best friends are Jews, and I've never had any problems with Jews hating me or otherwise giving me a hard time.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

RickZ

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 07:11:25 AM »
I don't understand the "hate the Jews" crap that continues to this day. Some of my best friends are Jews, and I've never had any problems with Jews hating me or otherwise giving me a hard time.

Jew hatred is as old as the Romans, if not earlier.  As an adult, for an eye opener, (re)read Scott's Ivanhoe.  The Jew hatred in that book surprised the shyt out of me.

The most hated person is the world is a Jew with a gun.  That's one main reason why so many hate Israel, because instead of meekly going on the trains, into the showers, then the ovens (as Ghandi thought they should do, that racist poo inspecting pig), the Jews of Israel fight back -- and win.  And by Israel winning, that pisses off the Jew haters even more.

Historically, Europe's nobility hated the Jews because they were the go-to group for money to finance all those wars in which they engaged as usury was a sin in Christendom.  By having anti-Jewish pogroms, not only as a source of entertainment for their subjects but also as a release valve for their subjects' frustrations (better the Jews get killed than themselves), the nobility also wiped out their debts.  This is also the source of the 'money grubbing Jew' crap.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2013, 08:42:50 AM »
Interestingly, none of my Jewish friends can recall any incident in which they had been trashed because they are Jews.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 07:27:56 PM »

Heh.  It's amazing how often that happens.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:31:43 PM by OldSailor »
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 07:33:59 PM »
Interestingly, none of my Jewish friends can recall any incident in which they had been trashed because they are Jews.

They don't face it nearly as much here in the States as they would even in Europe.  The Mid East or North Africa?  Fugetaboutit, it's open season.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »
LINK

Associated Press
NAIROBI, Kenya
Kenya's interior Cabinet secretary says at least 59 people were killed and 175 wounded in the attack by al-Qaida-linked militants at an upscale mall in Nairobi.

Joseph Lenku said Sunday that about 1,000 people have been rescued so far from the Westgate mall.

The gunmen remain inside with hostages nearly 24 hours after they launched the attack with grenades and assault rifles.

Lenku said that there are 10 to 15 attackers involved. He said that Kenyan forces have control of the security cameras inside the mall. Combined military and police forces have surrounded the building.

The Somali militant group al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the attack, and targeted non-Muslims.

I think it's only a matter of time before it happens here.  Correction, it has happened here more than once.  In one in particular that I remember the lone gunman was running wild in a mall but had the misfortune of being confronted by an off duty policeman.  The cop didn't screw around, he punched the guy's ticket with an endorsement sending the shooter straight to hell.  There were no other fatalities in this incident though the gunman shot at a lot of people, hitting several.

Our country is in love with the liberal's "Gun Free Zones."  Off hand I cannot think of one mass shooting that occured anywhere other than in one.  Shopping centers, schools and colleges, many restaurants and most other places where large numbers of people gather.  Except gun shows for some odd reason.    ::thinking::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 09:11:35 PM »
Gun free zones...

::facepalm::

I prefer free to carry gun zones, but some folks are too stupid to figure it out...until its too late...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.