Author Topic: SCoaMF Uses Washington Navy Yard Shooting for Anti-Second Amendment Screed  (Read 696 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/obama-turns-navy-yard-shooting-memorial-into-anti-2nd-amendment-speech/

I cannot express how immensely repulsive I find this miserable sh*t-slithering gutter-spawn! 

Streets free of sensless violence?!  How about your Chicago, your democrat-controlled-forever murderous-sh*thole city Chicago?!  Your gun-banning, gun-hating banger-free-zone city Chicago, fothermucker?!

::gaah::   ::cussing::   ::angry::

Transform?  Transf**kingform?!   ::gaah::  ::cussing::  ::gaah::

Other countries?  Up yours, this is America, not sh*thole, Kenya! 

I tell ya, some days...some days... ... ...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: SCoaMF Uses Washington Navy Yard Shooting for Anti-Second Amendment Screed
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 12:34:12 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/obama-turns-navy-yard-shooting-memorial-into-anti-2nd-amendment-speech/

I cannot express how immensely repulsive I find this miserable sh*t-slithering gutter-spawn! 

Streets free of sensless violence?!  How about your Chicago, your democrat-controlled-forever murderous-sh*thole city Chicago?!  Your gun-banning, gun-hating banger-free-zone city Chicago, fothermucker?!

As he sends fully auto weapons to the middle east.

Few of my friends think the next election cycle will be different, that no one will vote for this type of freedom reducing situation again.....I keep telling them they are wrong, but they will not listen. We will trot out a RINO. Dems will trot out Hillary and proclaim her to be the 3rd coming of a messiah. The dems will flock back to their own vomit, lap it up, declare it tastes good.

I wish this cluster of a man would change the hearts and minds of Americans, but it won't, we are too far gone.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: SCoaMF Uses Washington Navy Yard Shooting for Anti-Second Amendment Screed
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:04:14 AM »

As he sends fully auto weapons to the middle east.

Few of my friends think the next election cycle will be different, that no one will vote for this type of freedom reducing situation again.....I keep telling them they are wrong, but they will not listen. We will trot out a RINO. Dems will trot out Hillary and proclaim her to be the 3rd coming of a messiah. The dems will flock back to their own vomit, lap it up, declare it tastes good.

I wish this cluster of a man would change the hearts and minds of Americans, but it won't, we are too far gone.

I used to say this is no longer my grandfather's America...then I changed that to my father's...now it's just down to my...

:'(

But, one thing we all need to let them know...we will not go quietly into that good night!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.