Author Topic: Ted Cruz is Talking .....  (Read 5540 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Ted Cruz is not Mexican .....
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2013, 10:37:20 AM »
n Tuesday morning’s CNBC Squawk Box, senior economics reporter Steve Liesman blamed the weak jobs report on Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). He said, “We’re going to call this the Senator Ted Cruz jobs report. These are the jobless claims of Senator Ted Cruz.” As CNBC showed a picture of Cruz, Liesman added, “There he is! There he is! Can we get some music to go along with that, some Mexican music maybe?”

Cruz is of Cuban extraction.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cnbcs-liesman-can-we-get-mexican-music-ted-cruz

Can you imagine if ..... ?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Ted Cruz is Talking .....
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2013, 10:53:32 AM »
With a name like Liesman it proves that every now and then there is such a thing as truth in advertising.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »

If I may suggest a piece of very non Mexican music for our "special" host?

Rush - I Think I'm Going Bald.

::guitar::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Ted Cruz is not Mexican but he has a racist dog whistle ....
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2013, 02:00:58 PM »
n Tuesday morning’s CNBC Squawk Box, senior economics reporter Steve Liesman blamed the weak jobs report on Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). He said, “We’re going to call this the Senator Ted Cruz jobs report. These are the jobless claims of Senator Ted Cruz.” As CNBC showed a picture of Cruz, Liesman added, “There he is! There he is! Can we get some music to go along with that, some Mexican music maybe?”

Noop.  Don't have to imagine ...

Joan Walsh of Salon.com threw a classic Salon.com race-card fit the other day because Ted Cruz referred to healthcare.gov as being run by Nigerial scam artists:

"Hey, did you hear the one about the disappearing “Nigerian email scammers”? They’ve “become a lot less active lately” because they’ve “all been hired to run the Obamacare website.” That’s Sen. Ted Cruz, folks, on his Reactionary Real America Victory Tour Monday night, and he’ll be here all week, maybe all decade. Tip your waiter!

Declaring that our first black president’s signature policy achievement is being run by “Nigerian email scammers” is GOP dog-whistle politics at its finest. Of course, Cruz wasn’t just going for cheap laughs at the expense of the Affordable Care Act. He knows it’s a short hop from Nigeria to Kenya for his Obama-hating Houston audience.

Please, can I just slap her?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »

Joan Walsh of Salon.com threw a classic Salon.com race-card fit the other day because Ted Cruz referred to healthcare.gov as being run by Nigerial scam artists:

"Hey, did you hear the one about the disappearing “Nigerian email scammers”? They’ve “become a lot less active lately” because they’ve “all been hired to run the Obamacare website.” That’s Sen. Ted Cruz, folks, on his Reactionary Real America Victory Tour Monday night, and he’ll be here all week, maybe all decade. Tip your waiter!

Declaring that our first black president’s signature policy achievement is being run by “Nigerian email scammers” is GOP dog-whistle politics at its finest. Of course, Cruz wasn’t just going for cheap laughs at the expense of the Affordable Care Act. He knows it’s a short hop from Nigeria to Kenya for his Obama-hating Houston audience.

Sure. Hang on... lemme get you a sledge-hammer.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2013, 08:01:48 PM »

Did you misplace your Kimber again?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2013, 07:29:44 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implementation/330261-manchin-delay-obamacare-mandate

So where is Obama, Reid, Pelosi and all the rest of the democrat-media complex that demonized Cruz for asking for and fight for this now?

Huh?  Where are those jackasses now?

Cruz should do victory laps on their faces!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.