Author Topic: 17%  (Read 825 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
17%
« on: September 26, 2013, 04:19:58 PM »
17% would vote  to have their county form a new State

Of all Americans of course. Wonder what those numbers would be in the counties that are already itching to leave. They spend most of the article talking about how many Americans think that it could happen of even if they have the "right" to leave and form a new government, either from a State or from the Country.  I have even seen Lefty retards assert that the Civil war "settled" the issue of secession.   

Yo. Morons. Your CURRENT government was founded that way. The British Parliament didn't think the colonies had the right to secede either.  As it turns out, that right seems to always been "proven" or "dis-proven" by an appeal to Arms, not by a vote.

Morally it is a RIGHT.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

The.Separate.  and. Equal. Station. to. which. the. Laws. of. Nature. and. of. Nature's. God. entitle. them.

So Lefties - go on. Announce to the public you think Jefferson was wrong .  That the US Should never have fought for its freedom but remained a resource colony of the English crown. Come on. You know its true. ADMIT IT.

Reminds my of the people who buy a house in a place and then demand that no more homes can be built.  Oh, that old govt you can disobey because they mistreated you, but when this government mistreats you, you don't have the "right" to leave.
The Revolutionary war was won, along with our right to self-determine our own fate.
The South, very nearly, won the civil war.
But you see, now the issue is "settled" - until someone says "Make me", and they have to resort to arms again.
You can persecute people, rob them, jail them, and kill them against their will. You cannot RULE THEM against their will. Not that I would expect anyone on the left to understand the difference, even with Ireland as an example. 
Heck, they think they can force people to accept Gays by holding a gun to their heads and making them act as if they accept them. Like it was the same thing. . The left likes to think of themselves as non-violent, but violence is the only way they can ever get what they want. Its the ONLY thing they Advocate. That the Govt should use threats of violence and if required actual violence to make you behave as the left thinks best., and it never occurs to them that violence in response would be both justified and appropriate. No, thie issue is "settled" , there won't be a war or violence, because... because.. because.. well there just can't be. Its "settled" Just like global warming and any other subject  they know they can't debate with facts or reason. So they just call it over and announce themselves the winner thinking others are too stupid ( and perhaps too stupid to notice themselves) that the issue isn't settled, people are still angry,  grievances are still festering,   and that compliance now is no guarantee of compliance later. 

The left doesn't think we have the right to property, the right of conscience, the right of privacy or the right to live free as non-liberals either.
Make Me.
We can do  this separation peacefully or non-peacefully. Tyrant's choice (as it always has been)

in related news 60% say the government does not have the consent of the governed as of almost a year ago. Wonder what they would say now. Likewise, as of a year ago and before the election 30% of Americans felt elections were unfair and I wonder what they would say now. ...

Problem is the lefties consider that a feature, not a bug
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:44:34 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: 17%
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:17:47 PM »
17%? We've got our work cut out for us....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 17%
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:46:33 PM »
17%? We've got our work cut out for us....

17% Of the entire population.  The American Revolution was conducted with about that many actively participating, and only 3% actively in the field fighting.  I rather suspect certain counties have more people interested in secession than others, which of course why Gallup isn't reporting that data. It wouldn't help the narrative it it were know that in certain places a Majority want out from underneath the leftist jackboots.