Author Topic: $10,000 Worth of Goats Stolen from Hawaii Farm - like this. Really?  (Read 2482 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: $10,000 Worth of Goats Stolen from Hawaii Farm - like this. Really?
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 09:10:15 PM »
It's Humane Society of the United States.  Those are the bad guys.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 10:30:39 PM »
And PETA operates one of the highest kill rate "shelters" you'll find anywhere. Most of these left wing "animal rights" organizations are not so much for animals as they are against humanity.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 10:35:04 PM »
And PETA operates one of the highest kill rate "shelters" you'll find anywhere. Most of these left wing "animal rights" organizations are not so much for animals as they are against humanity.

As far as I am concerned, it is completely fair to classify them as a hate-group. They do not love animals, they hate US.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

RickZ

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 10:57:02 PM »
And PETA operates one of the highest kill rate "shelters" you'll find anywhere. Most of these left wing "animal rights" organizations are not so much for animals as they are against humanity in it for the filthy capitalist lucre.

Ever seen the salaries of the top people in these unashamedly liberal bastions of social do-goodiness?  Without running a non-profit from which to pay himself an exorbitant salary, Greasy Al Sharpton would have been dead a long time ago -- of starvation.  What value or skills does he have that someone would actually pay him for them?  You see the same thing with PETA:  The top beeyotch gets something like $400K per annum.  Look at Barack Owebama on the board of the Annenberg Project.  He made a good buck wasting other people's money to no avail as the Chicago Education System was still shyt even after all the millions thrown at it by that charity.

Years ago, being the new kid in the Tax Department, it fell to me to collect donations for The United Way; the company pushed for payroll deduction and basically was in competition with other corporations to see whose employees gave the most, without the employee even receiving a consolation prize.  I asked a question of the rep at that time, a question one of my colleagues wanted asked.  What percentage of contributions received goes toward salaries and 'expenses'?  The rep said, 'I'll get back to you'.  He never did.

I can't copy and paste from Snopes (which sucks), but check out the small list from November, 2012 of charities and the amounts that actually go to charity.

The one that really stuck out was the March of Dimes, where only one thin dime of every dollar contributed actually goes to charity work.

http://snopes.com/politics/business/charities.asp

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 12:33:39 AM »
In the 70's my dad got a job with United Way. He quit when he found out they were funding abortion organizations.  Don't give to MOD either as they support abortion as a way to get rid of disabilities ( or they used to-- haven't checked them in years).
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."