Author Topic: Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With  (Read 478 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With
     The Alex Jones Channel   Alex Jones Show podcast   Prison Planet TV   Infowars.com Twitter   Alex Jones' Facebook   Infowars store
How can Americans even begin to understand Obamacare or the government shut down?
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 4, 2013

In his latest ‘man on the street’ video, Mark Dice talks to Obama supporters in San Diego who struggle to work out which political party Obama is actually affiliated with.

The majority of the people Dice talked to didn’t know which party Obama was associated with and some even thought he was in fact a Republican.
One man thought Obama was associated with the “best ideas” party.

“The average American is a zombie and doesn’t even know what political party he stands for,” Dice tells one man who asserted that Obama was a Republican. “I would agree,” the man responds.

“What political party is Barack Obama affiliated with?” Dice asks another man, who responds, “It’s one of those.”

In response to the same question, another woman responds, “I have nothing good to say, I’m sorry.”

::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::laserkill::

http://www.infowars.com/video-obama-supporters-dont-know-what-party-obama-is-affiliated-with
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
Re: Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:17:58 PM »
   ::whatgives::The trouble is my friends, it's so funny that it is sad. I feel that the average American adult should know the last 3 presidents, and the party they are/were affiliated with. I think this is why our government is in the sh*tter, because , people don't take the time to research candidates, the party, and what makes them tick. I mean , we took a community organizer, who came from the city with probably the highest crime rate, and he became president. There is something wrong with that picture. ::bashing::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
He's also not proved he's a citizen, he's a lying muzzie, and he's a terrorist.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
He's also not proved he's a citizen, he's a lying muzzie, and he's a terrorist.

Good points!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 09:02:15 PM »
Alonzo knows . . .

My nigga
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 10:41:22 PM »
Not hard to believe considering the journaltards........Muslim Brotherhood first and foremost.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.